24 February 2010

Since i had the chance tu go home early from work at 10pm,
i shall post:D HAHA!

Monday 22Feb
Went tu work at 5pm. Company D&D for the night.
Went for briefing and ShiPing was giving table.
I didn't want 2-3 so i just stood thr then after
he gave out tables everyone had their table but i don't!
And the funny thing was i was just standing in front of him!
HAHA! Got a table around Debbie thinking i can help her
but then Shiping came and say in case Rebecca nvr come,
I would have tu do 2-3 with WenHui. So i change over.
Still okay for the dinner except tiredness keep coming!
Turn over and i forgot what happen during turn over.
Went home at 1am on the super bumpy transport ride!

Tuesday 23Feb
Started work at 9am.
Damn tired ttm today! Nearly cannot wake up!
Morning event and night is same organiser, same company
just that different guests=double sian!
Did VIP table in the morning and still quite ok.
At night, did 1-1 and after the 1st course, went tu take beer.
Thats when all the trouble kick in.
My hand suddenly went numb when i want tu open the door for myself.
So as you can guess, my beer spill. In front tu the door.
Wet the floor and door of course, went tu take cloth from HuangZhen
and when i went back tu wipe, didn't notice the beer
that was splashed, slip and fell. Left leg went down first,
and if you know me, my back would kena first.
True enough, i felt sharp pain in the back, then my left leg
started tu go into alot of pain. Walking and limping
thru out the dinner that HuangZhen ask everytime he see me.
Still had tu serve cos i dun want tu make trouble for ShiPing
and i had only one table, dun need tu make so much noise.
Bear with it thru out and moodless totally.
Halfway thru, ShaoCong came up behind me and slap down
on my shoulders for FUN, its like little bit of weight
on me i cannot tahan and he slap damn hard so my first reaction
was 'Fuck la' then walk off. NB my whole back just pain
all the way down when he did that. Cb fuck off la.
Know when tu play ok?
Went home at 11pm cos i had work at 10am the next day.
Thanks BF for the concern when you know i fell.

Wednesday 24Feb
Today@! Went tu work at 10am./
Was supposed tu be working for Michael Choy then
in the end, Michael Poo say i work for the internal event
cos there were 6 agent staff! NB all slackers, attitude.
Seriously only one guy made me change my opinion of them!
My partner was attitude ttm! Fuck off with ur attitude if you wan
tu stay in BQT. STFU idiot!
Turnover and went down tu take napkins and tablecloth
with HuangZhen. He told me in the lift he wanted tu text me last night
tu ask if my back is ok but tot i would be asleep.
HAHA! Cute la Ms Huang! Thanks anyway for even thinking:D
Did buffet for the night and 2 bloody troublesome guests
want tu da bao so got tu write the form.
And fucking unwilling tu write it.
I wont use ur NRIC tu borrow loanshark so just write it!
And FYI you need the card not the number, and i definitely can earn
more than you, what for i need ur fucking money?
Everything ended. Close voucher for 4 staff and wait for Elwin tu sign.
Home at 10pm. Tmrw start at 9am.
Awaiting the arrival of 5pm so i can see my long time no see TWNNIE LOVE
and also for helping WenHui i have a large Milo from Mac!
HAHA! I told her tu buy it. Energy boost cos i am dying!

No comments: