04 February 2010

MY EX; 02 FEB 2010 LOVELY OUTING WITH SWEETS!

02 Feb 2010

The sequel tu movie outing late at night from last 2 weeks.
This time with more ppl:D
Two weeks ago: Richard,Eric,MinYi and me!
This time round:Richard,Eric,MinYi,Deborah,Jerina,Teck Jin and me!
Finished school and took bus tu Dhoby Ghaut tu meet my TWINNIE MinYi!
I was so damn late i made her waited like forever!
I am so sorry!
Went tu GV and waited for the others:D
Debbie came then Eric and left with Richard and Jerina!
When they come, they were like we can only watch one movie.
I was half coughing half sian alr! Cant watch 2 then come for what?!
Nvm, we bought tickets for 'My Ex'
Went tu dinner which wasn't really dinner cos only Teck Jin eat.
LOL cos i had my chicken like again! MinYi heard me wanting tu eat it
and she was like again chicken again! HAHA!
Went tu the toilet and Jerina got freaked out by the strips of ads
on the walls of the toilet above the basins. I was like scary meh?
The only ones looking forward tu the movie was Richard and me the most!
When we went tu the cinema the lady asked if the counter check our ICs
LOL we asked her back 'so you want tu check?'
HAHA, went in, sat beside Twinnie and Richard.
Watched the movie and keep disturbing MinYi thru out.
Beginning, Richard told me tu touch her hand suddenly.
I keep wanting tu laugh! Touched her and she got a shock she hit me!
HAHA! Richard passed his cardigan for her tu cover her eyes!
Richard half way thru the movie, told me he want tu scare MinYi.
I was like laugh then i lean back cos he want tu do this himself.
He stretched his hand and pushed MinYi then she hit me! HAHA!
Then Richard told me 'we should have watched tooth fairy'
I was like 'you scared ah?' He actually nod his head and said 'ya'
I laughed cos he was the one who reminded me i want tu watch! HAHA!
But after he knew how the ghost looked like, he wasn't scared at all.
Richard and i were like concerned about how scared Minyi and Jerina was.
HAHA! He asked me 'you know which one is the ghost anot?'
I told him 'the one in the phone booth'
Then he was like 'no no its the one with the baby, the first girl'
I told him 'really meh?' then realised it is! HAHA!
I would grab/hit him each time i shock from the movie.
I will not be scared by horror movies. I will laugh! Told Richard then he
say 'eh eh me too leh, i will laugh one' HAHA! I found someone similar!
I kept laughing each time i see a disgusting / scary scene.
The part when the ghost showed up at the photographer's house, the flashing
image of the ghost and the photographers face, i kept laughing
Richard told me tu stop! HAHA!
Towards the end of the movie, there was the scene whr the male lead was dying
and he said sorry and he really loved the ghost
and Richard said 'want tu die alr still lying'
So i told him 'he learn from baby ma haha'
He told me 'eh what will you do if baby like that?'
So i just answered him 'orh nothing(:'
HAHA! I couldn't help but do nothing if it happens!
I got shocked by the 'Alice in the Wonderland' poster when i came out of the toilet
and MinYi said 'i know your weak point, shall watch that'
I was like 'No no no please!'
HAHA! It really looked like a clown!
And i was shocked by it three times!
Went tu MAc and i was damn giddy and headache!
Text tu Best Friend and at 10pm he was still doing proj in sch, no dinner!
I started tu spout nonsense and shock the 6 of them.
Debbie said i am drunk without alcohol! HAHA!
She took photos of me unknowingly la!
Took lots of pics with my beloved TWINNIE!
Richard kept standing up wanting tu go home i tell him
you stand up some more i kick you! HAHA!
Went home at ard 11pm with Teck Jin.
Really liked talking tu him! And guess what he suggest.
TJ: Eh let's watch alice in wonderland when it comes out
ME: Eh no no no please dun! I hate clowns
TJ: its not even a clown. Sth must have happen tu you that made you so scared.
Told him abt my childhood experience when i was just 7!
It has been following me for 10 years la!
He actually said i shld watch it tu overcome my fear! Idiot!
Next tuesday: Tooth Fairy Sweets! Cant wait:D
TJ and i really want tu do a movie marathon from morning tu night! :D

No comments: