01 March 2010

I forgot what happen at work on 25Feb
even though i work 9am-2am! HAHA! Nothing seems tu come=.=
I only remember Abdul asking me who can work for the TownHall event.
Text BF tu come of course, and he can! HAHA!
He's back in Malaysia now): April then he's back!
That's like so damn long la! Time faster fly!
I called him back tu work in a hurry cos i miss working with him
then in the end, we didn't even get the chance tu work tgt:X

26 Feb, Friday
Even when i start at 12pm, i can still be late!
HAHA! I end at 2am on 25 Feb and still cannot wake up.
Shows how tired i am already. Set alarm 8.30am
since i always need 2hrs tu prepare. Should leave house by 10.30
but in the end, i woke up at 10.30! On my phone and text
MY TWINNIE tu tell KimHock i'll be late.
Reached and start work at 2pm. There goes my $$$):
Went down tu canteen tu collect the YuSheng with my love
then we head back up tu prepare coffee and tea.
SC pissed us both like ttm! He's so not efficient that
when my mum can rest supposedly, she have tu do his part
when the event is not hers at all! You deserve tu be scolded!
Had tu pour the sesame seeds and peanuts into the YuSheng
but i can find the perfect spot for them cos the quality
of the canteen Yusheng was so bad that its not dry enough.
The carrots and ingredients still had quite alot of water.
Finished the TownHall event, cleared up and set for night wedding.
Took out the chair covers and MinYi and Debbie put them in,
Went for break at 5pm and went up after that.
Told ShiPing i want tu do door with MinYi.
He gave me 1 table 10 and although it was so damn in the front,nvm(:
Went behind and Twinnie wrote my booking for me.
WangHui pissed everyone off with her stubborn attitude!
Last minute, Shiping said i do 2-3 with my mum and WH take my table.
WTF! guess what she say! My table got complained thats why she have tu take over.
Oh please, if you can do 2-3 you think i need tu change?
And tu add on, even if i really have tu find someone tu take over my table,
you will not even be in my list of choices,
remember what ShiPing said tu you at the briefing?
'Alot of ppl say you cannot do table so you just take no.6 '
HAHA! You come only take one table and also cui, might as well dun come(:
What a professor! Dun even know the word chef and the fruit inside the honeydew sago
and chilli padi you also dunno, you just fucking wasted 26 years of your life!
So many ppl shout at you, don't you feel ashamed? Thick-skinned!
Had tu go inside the office tu write the schedule thanks tu you.
Told Abdul what happen, and see what happen tu you now:D
Try me bitch, see if you can still come bac and work(:
You book 4days now Abdul didn't even bother tu give you 4minutes:D
Door girl with MinYi and went out for 1st march-in.
HuangZhen was in a hurry tu open the door and bent my right hand backwards.
Instantly feel like my hand was coming off! Throughout the dinner,
suffer with the hand in pain, cant carry much,
clear also scared. The worst part came when i pour tea,
spill tea on the guest which made a big fuss when he wasn't the one getting hurt.
Mummy said i didn't look as if my heart was at work.
Probably i was thinking of Great grandma.
3months or less, thats damn fast. Now i regret not spending time with her.
Typical of humans, you only cherish and regret when you are about tu lose sth.
Set for the ballroom and Deborah strated going crazy
over the feather used for the ballroom wedding=.=
This girl nearly took the feather out of the ballroom!
Went for supper and home at 2.30am:D

27Feb 2010, Saturday
Went for work at 5pm and it was an Indian couple getting married.
The food came and the smell was so overpowering!
Nvm, BF said the chef put too much powder thats why.
And for the first time today, BF said HI tu me!
HAHA! BF said i was too quiet today.
He asked why when i was at the back area cos i didn't call him BF
the minute i saw him. I just kept quiet.
I know tired was not the reason but it came out of my mouth when he ask why.
BF, i lied. But i dunno how tu explain why i just never talk:X
The wedding was so damn messed up.
The couple didn't plan their table seating at all.
In the end, 40pax turn tu 50 pax!
Add one table last minute and find setting.
ShiPing said our speed was so fast we can fight with restaurant!
HAHA! The bride and groom were tu be ready tu march in
and the MC changed last minute!
March in and then we realised the couple would have nowhere tu sit
if they were tu come down from the stage after the ceremony.
In the end, they sat at the table that was last open!
After the dinner, we started clearing and the bride came and tell us
'My immediate family and I haven eaten yet'
I was like thinking WTF you serious?!
Then in the end, set back one table for them and they eat.
Went tu put chair covers on the solemnisation chairs.
So damn restless these few days.
I HATE CNY EVENTS! but for the $$$$:X
Went home at 1am! Seriously hate 1am transports!
The van would be so bumpy i feel like getting down and walk home!

28FEb 2010, Sunday,Yesterday
Finally reached the last day of CNY!
No more lou hei, less company dinner,more weddings!
Went tu work at 5pm and bought coffee for both EM.
Called Abdul and said i will buy for Elwin too.
His reply: Up to you la, you like him then you buy, dun like then dun buy
When i reach the canteen he told me:So you like him la!
WTH! I scared he see you have then he cry only! HAHA!
Printed the menus for the night and last min change floor plan.
Got 2-3 with Deborah and had tu photocopy the floor plan.
Walked up and down! NB Running errands sucks@!
Forgot tu enlarge the size of the floor plan for A3 so got tu go again>.<
Abdul even said the floor plan is correct just that the frame got bigger:X
After doing this, went tu standby for solemnisation with Debbie.
The photographer pissed us off like seriously!
Fuck off if you wanna take photos of us, we wont smile for ur cam.
The solemniser was fucking long-winded and Debbie and i got fed up waiting!
The bride was so anxious tu sit down i didn't even get tu flip her dress!
After solemnisation, cleared chairs and doors open.
Debbie and i instantly became 1-2!
WTF, it always happens. Whenever we partner 2-3, in the end also 1-2!
Damn suay and plus our guests cant wait!@
One guest even said he was dying of thirst, then die la! Please cant wait then die!
I even told Pat i feel like telling the guest 'Can you wait?'
HAHA! I rushed till HuangZhen was shocked my face was pale.
He told me tu rest but i got no time at all!
Then the 2nd march in came and after that went tu the bar tu rest.
HuangZhen was scared i cant continue the night
he poured a glass of drink for me. I drank it and felt better.
THANKS MS HUANG!! Lucky i drank that.
Played a bit of hide-and-seek with Debbie.
She said she saw me come out but she cant find me at the bar.
Cos i hid under the table and she didn't even bother tu look inside!
HAHA! Kept hypnotising myself that it is ending it is ending
and Debbie and i decided not tu clear our table from the chicken.
And we really left it there till we push trolley out.
We were so busy we even had a mini bar in the end.
We prepare soft drinks but used not much cos everytime we need,
we will just auto go in and take! HAHA!
Dinner ended and quickly cleared!
Lou Hei with the ppl who stayed for turn over:D
Didn't eat much cos i was having big headache!
After lou hei, Abdul was talking tu Debbie asking her tu prepare cutlery
then he said tell her she dun get it so he told me instead.
Took the cutlery with her and polished them all.
3 Dinner plates pocket of dessert fork and one whole silver tray of dessert fork and spoon and we were the last ones working when everyone was sitting alr!
Went down for supper and ask MinYi's BF tu text her cos i had tu bathe.
In the end, due tu laziness, i went tu disturb HuangZhen
then he ask me tu go rest and hope i get better so i went tu locker=.=
Home at 1am after the bumpy ride.

Dinner today with Family after Dad strike lottery!
HAHA! Had lots of Black Pepper crabs! LOVE IT!
And the total bill was considered cheap after ordering 2 crabs.$98.
Went home and i am half blogging, half doing Meimei's work,half into sleep!

I Miss my BF!! ):
And of course cant wait for work with my babes tmrw:D 9am-7pm of laughter and fun!

No comments: