07 February 2010

Oh baby, if only you can be as smart as MinYi tu read between my lines.
But i know you wont get it no matter how much i hint.
Confront you is what i will do but not yet(:
Lie some more, i love hiding behind the screen talking tu you
and seeing you LIE some more but you are not aware i know you are lying.
I get so damn high seeing you give me FAKE replies and
thinking i would believe them. I would if i don't have a brain:D
Please! Believe you is it? Precisely cos i trust you too much thats why
i become the way i am now. I wanted tu expose ur lies tu ut sweetheart
but again i cant bring myself tu do it because the time is not ripe.
After hearing from me abt YOU baby, he actually said WAIT, LET you HAVE A PEACEFUL TIME.
Then what abt me? Have you think abt my feelings when you lied?
Have you think of how i would feel knowing abt ur lies?
I doubt you even did for a single second. Now you succeeded.
Ruined my perfect plan for you. I don't see why you are still so lucky
after lying tu not just me! Life's unfair tu ppl who are true
but it seems so fair tu ppl who are just fucking liars!
You keep lying and lying thinking i would believe you.
HAHA, please, i know you have absolute trust in me cos tu you
i seem like a puppet and someone you can lie tu but is stupid enough not tu find out.
But sorry, without you knowing, i found out(:
Thanks tu my only true friend i have. Baby, you made me doubt every single one.
Friends, work friends,even schoolmates. At the end of the day, every single one.
You must be so happy you can POP CHAMPAGNE and celebrate
but i am living hell doubting everything ppl tell me.
I know. He's asking me tu wait not because he is kind but because he haven
realise that you are capable of lying tu him too.
Kind and forgiving? He is now. I was. WAS is the key word.
I was kind, ppl start tu think i am naive so they start cheating.
I was forgiving, once you say sorry, ok i forgive you.
I was kind tu you baby, i made the wrong choice, trust you too much.
I wanted tu be forgiving but too bad you are so stupid you dun even know i found out.
Everytime we are tgt, because you are so impt tu me(IN THE PAST),
i filled up the things you were lacking in. I'll be fast if you are not.
I'll do things you dun wish tu. I'll take into consideration what suits you.
But you? Did these things ever occur tu you? I don't think so.
Why? Because you are not selfish, you just dun have brains tu think of it.
You are not unwilling tu do, you just don't have the heart tu think for me
You are without any physical problems, you just simply forgot i have them.
You never once bothered. You just snatch thats all.
Thanks tu you i dun trust ppl now. It takes alot tu earn my trust in case you dunno.
I trust you and you break it. Well too bad, prepare for the worst cos i
dunno what i will do tu make you regret lying tu me at all.
It only takes one little lie to break the biggest trust i have in you.
My plan may have failed just like you failed tu cherish my trust and towards you i have only hatred but dun think i can stop. Dun forget what you did tu the TWINNIES ever for life!

No comments: