15 February 2010

Shall blog now:D
I AM SICK TTM!! Headache, blocked nose,sore throat and cough!
NB massage BF that time when he was sick,
I kena the flu bug right on that day and haven got well.
Contradicting me! Told BF tu see doc, in the end i never go see now.
HAHA! BF cheer up ok? I am here for you!
HAHA! Yesterday was Valentine's Day so text
BF cos i wanted tu, just felt like i have tu text him!
So i text him a lovely message and he said his day was ruined by a SMS.
The moment i saw this sentence, i was thinking did i say sth on.
Read on the msg and he said 'but you made it better'
YAY! I made his day better:D HAHA! Just like how he always
make my day! HAHA! Now i know why everytime only i call him BF at work,
but he never did, just gave me the name 'dine dine'
Turns out he just think there is no need to say as long as its in the heart:D
Aww BF, you never fail tu make my day just like MinYi and my cutie pies!

Yesterday, went tu Uncle's house and had a fun time with cousins!
One year we get tgt probably on this day but its still HAPPY~
Had a good and fun time in Jessie's room and exposing
Mandy's secret that John did not know. He must have got a shock in his life!
HAHA! It all started when Michelle asked me if i got a BF and when
i answered 'no' she hinted me tu Mandy.
I look at Mandy and told her 'Harry' then she got a shock i know
cos she thought i dun read her blog! Girl ah, blogs are public ma
if you write confirm got ppl read la! HAHA!
Today at 4pm ok? :D

No comments: