20 February 2010

18 Feb 2010. Thursday.
Woke up at 7am tu go tu the centre tu see my lovely kids!
HAHA! Like what MinYi said every thursday my heart flies thr!
Went tu the centre and they had CNY celebration:D
ChenXi still gave me sweets(: He's like a Santa that day.
Went into the Nursery class for their shower time
and i realise that Nursery are still the best!
Reminds me of my K1s when they were still in Nursery.
Now they are bigger, better, they are not like Nursery!
HAHA! Nap time and i pat Joleen tu sleep.
She refuse tu let go of my hand when i have tu go and study!
HAHA! Went tu work and i was late by half an hour.
Fats was shocked i bought coffee for him! LOL!
I was given 1-2 cos Abdul counted one table less.
He thought 168R equals Reserved=.= HAHA!
1-2 was smooth! I know my own pace and speed.
Nobody tu help me so i wasn't confused.
I was quite slow when serving the dish. Few of the last
but i portioned out and can change my plates for every course!
HAHA! First time, i portion for 1-2!
Turn over tu wedding and did the menu with MinYi.
Home at 2.30am and studied all the way till 19 Feb 8am!
Imagine without sleep for more than a day!
Damn tired. Text BF that i gonna sleep but i didn't.
He never reply me cos he was still sleeping!
How i wish i can sleep at that time too la!

19Feb 2010
After being without sleep for more than a day.
I had exam today! CDTP exam. My first AND last paper!
Being super tired, i thought i would sleep on the bus.
But apparently there was this idiot girl talking on her phone
in her super high=pitched and loud irritating voice.
NB so in the end, i had tu stay awake otw tu school!
Went tu school, met up with classmates and headed tu Blk56
Went in early tu see the paper and all were the ones i studied for.
Had a bit of trouble getting the facts out from my head!
But eventually i still finished the paper.
Slept and went off when the paper ended.
Text MinYi otw tu work and she say i partner with Aunty MY
SIAN TTM! told her i would rather do 1-2.
In the end, ShiPing change and i did 1-2.
Table was okay other than they drink fast and alot!
WenHui and i was joking that their menu consists of alcohol and diff kinds of chilli!
The guests practically polished off plates of chilli within a short time.
Told WenHui at the end of the dinner, there wont be side plate at
the side station, there will be alot of sauce plates! HAHA!
Turn over and i was alr damn tired plus back pain.
That SweeFong just cant understand my words. Fucker
Told her no spoon for a million times, she can still ask whr are the spoons.
I got so pissed i shouted tu her no more spoon alr so stop asking for it.
Wanted tu check the booking schedule and the aunties
seen the file alr but keep saying help them see which day got work.
Please la! You alr copy down ur timing still see. FO!
Went home and had my long awaited sleep!!!!
Woke up at 10am, Abdul didn't call.
Wanted tu go back tu sleep but i saw Mandy's message.
Chatted on the phone instead:D
Cheer up! The fucker's not worth!
Off tu work now! Western dinner 5-2am! $$$$$

No comments: