12 February 2010

{edited/}

Shall update tonight after outing with my love:D

Attachment ytd B+ good pass!
Work ytd updates:D

11 Feb 2010, Thursday
Went for attachement yesterday.
Not really counted as attachment cos it ended lat week):
Cant imagine not seeing them so i will probably return every week(:
HAHA! Went for my implementation and i got a B+ grade.
My field sup told me alot after he observe me.
it made me think and feel that i am in the right thing!
After my implementation, went tu play with my lovely K1s.
They were doing their work so i decide tu sit beside
and then that Fan Chenxi refuse tu colour properly.
Halfway, he practically sit thr do nothing at all.
I was really fed up la! So i suddenly bang the table.
He look at me, then turn his face then CRY!
i was like wth i didn't know he would cry. Sorry my dear!
Love taking photos of Esther! She's so active, full of poses
she's the one that i will always take for my lessons!
And i made Rachel sing! Satisfied and proud of myself.
Went down for lunch and i played with the nursery before lunch.
They were so happy esp Jun Han i get reminded of my K1s when they were nusery:D
Now, i cant believe i last a year with them!
Nap-time, my favourite part of attachment other than playing!
Now, i dun pat my K1s anymore cos i lazy go upstairs.
I pat Pre-N and Nursery instead.
Wanted tu pat Rina but she's too active for me.
So went over tu my dear Jolene who dun want tu slp unless i pat her-.-
She so cute! She one hand hold her pillow, one hand hold my hand!
After i tot she fall asleep, i wanted tu pat Rika,
so i took out Jolene's hand, halfway thru, she wake up!
She say dun go, i want you tu hold my hand and sleep.
HAHA! So i got tu wait even longer. But nvm, she slept in the end:D
Went tu pat Jazreal and she just dun want tu sleep
so i hug her like a bolster with my arms and i sleep!
HAHA! When i wake up about half an hr ltr, she was fast asleep alr:D
Went tu work after punching out my card.
Super early when i reach so i go buy CHICKEN.
Punch in time for work:2.41pm!
Ate my chicken and sleep till 4+, wake up,
do my hair and make-up then go canteen tu eat.
My throat was really painful i eat halfway i stop.
Saw BF and i saw him give his voucher tu KimHock.
He says he's going home! I was like 'BF dun go home la!'
He's like 'tmrw i got test i want go back, anyway i come 12 what'
I totally no mood la! Went over tu sit with Debbie and
i keep calling out tu BF asking him tu say but he ignore me! Double blow!
Then i really thought he was going off when he stood tu go
then i even said 'Bye bye BF' and he didn't even turn ard! Shake head somemore!
Played with Debbie's phone and when we went up, i saw BF!
But he say after doing the vinegar he's going):
I thought its funny but cos i was engrossed in my game i didn't bother.
Died when i reach Level 2 >.<
Went for briefing and thats when i know from Twinnie that BF is staying!
I am like happy and high ! HAHA!
He bluff me alot of times and i got cheated every time! Idiot BF!
After briefing went tu the back and took BF's Iphone and played with it:D
Love the traffic game ttm! I keep playing, banging,game over !
Trying my very best tu hit BF's score but apparently i keep failing!
104 and 139 is like so close yet so far!
Then cos i couldn't find a place tu sit, i walk ard tu play
then BF say 'can you dun walk ard when you are so into the game?'
cos i nearly knock into him! HAHA! SOrry BF!
Finally i sat on the soft drinks and play.
Got pissed i keep dying! So i change game. Throw cans!
HAHA! I keep thrpwing but keep failing then i ask BF
'Eh BF, why my can cannot get in one?'
Then he say 'cos you dunno how tu aim ma, you really like small kid leh'
I walk off trying tu aim the cans! Then i got a highscore!
HAHA! entered my name as BF! HAHA!
Then BF called 'dine dine, come' then he took back his phone):
The dinner was okay for me. 5 chinese, 2 veg sitting at 12 pax table
I got so much space i kena suan by Kim Hock.
He said spacious for me tonight! WTH! FATS !
I ate the noodles for veg since one of mine left:D
Eric saw and he said 'aiyo geraldine, dun eat alr very fat liao'
I was like 'eh no lo! I can still expand!' HAHA!
BF look at me instantly like wth am i talking abt! HAHA!
BF keep noodles for me too! HAHA! Eric dunno when say i need one more BF.
I say 'no i have one and its enough cos i have the best'
So happen my BF heard it! HAHA he smile tu me somemore! HAHA!
Dinner ended at what 9pm! So god damn early!
Turn over and slack and home at 11pm!
Clear the trolley with Debbie and i teach her how tu wash it too.
BF saw me washing and say 'so good ah help me wash'
I said 'of cos , BF ma(:'
He said 'orh i know, cos you want tu use again thats why wash right?'
I was like wth i help you wash then you thought i have bad intentions!
He just look at me while clearing the ice and smile. WTH!
Played with BF's Iphone again while slacking.
Played with the traffic game again then when i unknowingly passed 100 vehicles
BF called me and say 'walau you really like small kid leh'
I respond tu him and the next minute the lorry bang into the motorcycle!
I was like 'eh BF i die liao' Then he walk over and said 'haha'>.<
Changed game, played Twister and i failed so ask BF tu teach me instead.
He played and then i try out but still fail! Gave up and went in search for
the SpongeBob game and cant find! But i found a similar one
and as i play i cant level up, keep dying and ask BF again
and he said 'you must press when the heart reach' =.=
I did as told and level up! HAHA! Then again BF comment that i like small kid
so engrossed in the game. Then BF said 'come give me i want go shower'
Gave him the phone, walk out of ballrm tgt. He close the door and we took the lift tgt.
When we reached B1, BF pressed 2nd flr and 15th flr!
He said 'let them be happy eh lift come so fast then go all the way tu 15!'
HAHA! Evil BF! Chat a lil bit otw tu toilet and i said 'bye BF'
and i didnt hear a single reply from him ah! Idiot BF!

12 Feb 2010, Friday
Today, wanted tu text BF early tu wish him luck but oversleep!
Met MinYi at 3.30pm and did shopping<3
1 pair of heels and shoes, one skirt,one bag and i am a happy girl.
Text BF on the way back home and ask him one qn
and his reply made me so happy i smile then the girl beside me turn!
HAAHA! BF you made my day with Twinnie:D
Loves loves loves!

PS. I miss my lovely children!
New goal set: Revert back tu my old ways:D Start7am end 11pm
No more extend and no more quarrels! Sorry Mum!

No comments: