05 February 2010

ATTACHMENT:)

As usual, went tu see my cutie pies!
Did the try out with them since i couldn't implement
I made Rachel speak! So satisfied with myself!
Zavier keeps disturbing and i got really angry drag him out of class.
Phoebe couldn't keep quiet for once!
Home at 6pm.
Chat on the phone with my beloved TWINNIE MinYi!
HAHA! You know i know la!
Baby, stop lying alr. Your lies are known tu me alr
and you still wanna continue lying. The Twinnie's are revenging.
You're definitely not up tu our match. We shall see who is at the losing end.
You lie tu me, fine i shall do the same thing since you would never get it

YunDan, hey girl i am not talking about you la! You also didn't lie tu
me what for i label you as Baby?! Dun have that thinking alright? We
will be like the best of girlfriends for as long as we live! Baby will never
be your name:D I really didn't wanna type that person's name out thats why
i chose another name for that person. I dunno why you even think that Baby is you.
Did you lie tu me before? If you have, i cant guarantee what i will do tu you(:
So, dun ever lie tu me! I believe you wont too:D

No comments: