09 February 2010

Friday 05 Feb 2010

Went tu work after class and start at 5.30pm.
Went into the canteen tu tell xiaocai and he was like
i say one time i start 5.30 he will ah? one time. >.<
Changed and went up at 5.30pm.
Supposedly 2-3 with MinYi but in the end, 1-1
Gave MinYi the table with the 6ft susan but in the end
change back cos ShiPing say tu MinYi 'you wan take this ah? VIP'
Then MinYi say she dun want so i change back. lol
Was waiting for the stupid boss tu come but he just come late la!
Two indians came at my table and they wanted nuts. At first,
i told them its only for cocktail and then i rmb my table VIP
so i went tu the bar and take from HuangZhen. The moment
this two indian uncles see me they ask 'Singaporean right?'
I said yes and they actually say if i am china then they want change server.
I was like wth so biased! Then i can only like smile then
i was like if i am somebody who is china but speak good eng i will kill you!
At first i thought he's quite ok other than this cos he's polite
but who knows he's not at all la! Kena cheated!
At the 3rd course, he said tu give him the soup for the prawn.
I gave him and he said 'put the rest in a bowl can?'
I was like thinking he got one bowl still need?! But i put in a bowl for him.
Pissed me off after that cos he just left the soup and nvr touch it! NB
Text Best Friend and tell him abt the staff thing and he
say he want tu come down and talk tu the guest for me! Stupid Best Friend!
For the whole night was literally leaving the leftovers on the susan.
When i ask whether i can clear then he would say cant!
Up till the point where the indian leave then i straight go clear everything.
ShiPing saw my first course till 5th course! HAHA!
Went home at 11pm.

Saturday 06 Feb 2010
Went tu work at 5pm. Today was probably the worst day at work~!
Worst D&D ever! Like seriously la!
There was this uncle at my table who wants wine/beer and will just
touch my back and ask for it! At first i knew it was on purpose i didn't serve near
him anymore but he actually told me tu serve beside him. NB! Obvious what he wan!
He kept asking for beer and wine even when he never finish his!
Keep taking and taking until i got fed up and pissed!
He was damn rude and noisy and irritated other staff too!
Text Best Friend that my guest were irritating but didn't tell him what happen.
Almost tu the end of dinner, i saw his red wine emptying soon.
As i was abt tu go out and take, he grab my elbow and pull me
and talk tu me like damn close and his saliva was like keep coming.
I break his grip and guess what he spit in my face. nbcb
I was shocked and pissed but cant really show so i told him straight 'can you wait?'
and i walk out for his red wine. Told Debbie what happen and she got shocked.
Super pissed off i just said excuse tu him in a very rude way and put
his glass down and walk away. My table's guests was shocked too and
i heard them talking among themselves but i fuck care. Didn't even
bother about their drinks/tea/plates if they nvr ask.
After serving the dessert, finally i get tu wash my face
half forgetting of my sensitive skin. Michael saw me cleaning,
asked what happen and i told him and he got angry why i nvr tell him.
Debbie said the same thing abt the guest being rude.
Basically every staff hates him! Michael went out tu see who but cant do anything.
I went back at 11pm.
Text BF on the way home about what really happen then
he say me): And he ask why Richard never go out say for me
so i told him cos he's not like my BF anything happen, jacket dun wear just talk.
Then he sort of calm down. LOL what a cute Best Friend i have!

Monday 08 Feb 2010
No class=sleep till 12pm,
Got a little bit of 'lecture' that only MinYi Twinnie knows:X
Went out very upset and feeling the worst ever.
Text MinYi who tried her very very best tu talk me round but failed.
Text BF and on Sun he actually say he can come work!
Guess how happy i was when i saw that text! HAHA!
Text him and he say he would go most probably since its Abdul's event.
Went tu Plaza and text Annie there and she was there too.
Feeling i shld stuff myself with food since i always do that when i am upset.
Went tu eat alot and went tu work feeling 'satisfied'
Wanted tu eat steamboat but was seriously not in the mood.
Showed Abdul the texts Best Friend sent and he ask me tu call BF ltr.
Went up for briefing and got 1-2 cos i volunteered. LOL
Called BF and true enough BF kept his promise and was coming tu work!
Thats what a promise shld be RICHARD!>.<
Went down tu take uniform for BF and WenHui and when i come up,
Abdul told me tu go 3rd flr tu ask the guest what they want.
Went up and thats when i start tu get busy.
They want red wine and club sandwiches. Went tu take wine for them.
Took wine glass up(8) and they only wanted 2 so i cleared the 6.
Stupid IA want tu put the bill tgt. Abdul told me tu go RS and take the bill for her.
Went down but wasted trip, RS sent it up alr! NB.
Went back up again, wait damn long for IA tu sign the stupid bill.
Went down tu take the change for her and she ask for 2 more glasses! Nb
Went down again tu take it and finally end my long exercise before D&D!
Richard was totally of no help at all la! I told him tu take the yusheng
things for me, in the end i take myself. Same for plates and prawn stuff.
Lucky for BF or not i would not have notice i got scalded by sharksfin.
I was so rushed i only changed plates after the 3rd course>.<
My table's guest said 'we would be back for the next one'
So i out the fish, cut slowly since there was nobody there!
Then when it was time for the chicken, they were not back so i out too.
When it was the rice i told Michael i got no space.
I dun care, i out the rice too and had a fun time squeezing the rice onto the susan.
Felt damn satisfied with myself i went tu the back tu tell Michael.
After that, the table guest told me actually can clear, they're gone.
I was like thinking NB cheat my feelings!
NVM, face was itchy and BF ask abt it.
I took glass cloth and wet it tu wipe my face and BF saw
then he was like 'eh its dirty la girl'
then Michael saw and said 'can you dun use that, xiao jie?'
So i got no choice, i went tu take cocktail napkins frm BF and wipe=.=
Turn over and i pissed Richard off but turns out he was faking it!
NB i saw him laugh tu himself and i throw the napkin at him straight!
Went for supper discussed abt the outing and went up tu slack.
Saw BF and borrowed his Iphone tu play.
I was like an idiot cos i totally lost in the game!
Keep calling 'eh Best Friend this one how tu play?!'
Played this can throwing game that i totally suck at playing la.
Called him again then his first comment was 'you like small kid leh'
How can you say that, BF?! Played the SB game and he laugh at me
cos i cant find the buttons at all>.<
Home with Teck Jin. Kept chatting even though i was drained for the night!

No comments: