01 February 2010

WORK WORK WORK!

Life is so happening nowadays! HAHA.
I found out what true friends are. Who's the sandpaper(if you see my fb status)
Work and study. Exam on 19 Feb and thats it! One paper and done!

Saturday 30 January 2010

Work 5pm-3am Dinner and dance for the night!
Was deciding with MinYi the night before whether tu stay and yao!
Met up with MinYi and i was late! SORRY TWINNIE LOVE!
We went tu Bugis Street and she bought herself a purple bag:D
I told myself not tu bring money out so in the end cant spend!
Walked ard and there was really nothing tu do !
So i called Abdul and bought coffee for him and FATS!
Punched in super early! Went tu canteen after preparing.
Eat my fries and my chicken! :D Everytime i find twister fries
in my packet of regular fries i would throw them inside MinYi's
cos i REALLY HATE TWISTER FRIES TTM!!!! HAHA!
Abdul and co. came down and the first thing i tell KimHock is
'Eh, fats i bought coffee for you, i added fats in it!' HAHAHA!
He keep eating my chicken since i totally hate it. Too much suan mei powder.
Only MinYi knows how i feel eating it cos she bought it with me!
HAHA! After that, when i reach work i tell Abdul i stay till 3am.
He agree and say yes and Minyi and i was like YAY!!
Did 2-3 with MinYi and we were damn pissed at the guests.
MinYi purposely walked past their table for her presentation
so she wont have tu serve them first! Nice girl!
This stupid dumbass guest actually treat the side station as his!
Drink finish beer stretch and put behind! WTF
He's so rude everytime he want beer he will pull my hand suddenly
and say 'my beer where?' when he got 2 standby! FO!
Eng not gud still want show off what. MinYi and i got even pissed
when i tell her if she take beer must tell HuangZhen tu give her
the beer that is freshly drafted one! The two of us was like wth!
Nvm, another guest at that table keep taking the teapot and walk
around tu pour tea! I was like >.< when i saw it!
I got fed up i went tu tell him if he wants tea tell us
or not we would get scolded and he said your pay give half tu me.
I was like thinking shut up before i kick you like what i always tell Richard.
MinYi and i decide tu take out the side station and put at R there.
Keep serving that table last and getting irritated they keep ask for beer!
Dinner ended and Elwin said clear glasses so i went ard clearing high ball!
Clear till i sian so i stop awhile and suddenly Garoupa just jump
out from the back area and danced tu the terrace door front!
She's like so damn high la! MinYi and i had a good time
cos we were half clearing and half yao-ing! HAHA!
Just love working with her! Gets me into the mood before i start work!
HAHA! Turn over finish at 1am and transport was at 3am!
FATS said tu make menu so i went tu find.
I wasn't in the good and high mood alr cos of somebody! HTH talk with MinYi
and after we talk about the baby i got even moody.
Dragged my feet tu the office and KimHock ask if i was too fat so slow>.<
Went tu the office and couldn't find so KimHock printed.
Doing the menus and HTH talk with MinYi love!
I love it when Richard says we are gossiping and i will say damn loudly its HTH!
Walking back upstairs after supper i think
and Richard ask me 'eh how come you two always gossip abt baby?'
and i was damn moody but i actually shout 'its heart tu heart la!'
Then he was like shocked! HAHA! Give me that cute face again =.=
Transport home with Teck Jin and his words made me realise alot!
He's such a deep person somehow i like talking tu him!
I like tu have ppl talk tu me on transport cos time pass fast!
So i told him tu work this sat till 3am so can chat!

Sunday 31 January 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEE KIAT! PLS DUN BE ANGRY ANYMORE!

Work at 11am. Wedding Lunch
I am so happy cos MinYi was working!
Then again no hoping we can partner tgt at all. She knows why!
SIAN TTM!!! 2-3 didn't go smoothly for the first time.
IDK why it just didn't la! Turn over for night wedding.
I saw Vicky at work! Didn't know her mum was Aunty Jenny's friend.
Cos i know her, everybody started asking me abt her as if i brought her in!
I got fed up when ppl ask how old is she whatever shit, i just say ask her urself!
Ate my noodles and wanted tu clear away my bowl.
Walked tu the back area as slowly as i could cos damn tired alr.
Turn the corner and i slipped. I was like 'eh i fell'
My right leg hit the trolley metal thing at the side
and my left knee hit the side of the wall.
I was in so much pain i cant stand up at all the aunties got tu help me.
For a moment, i was thinking, MinYi faster come! HAHA!
Laughed all the way back tu the back area and when i saw Tamil
i told him 'Hi,best friend i fell!' HAHA and he immediately
give me that 'wth you fell again' look! HAHA!
Sat down and wanted tu rub and saw my right leg swollen.
Debbie asked what happen, told her and saw MinYi come over
i quickly cover up but TOO LATE!! HAHA.
Something happen and i did as Aunty Bong Khek said.
In the end, got fucking scolded by Michael Poo! CB pissed ttm!
I wanted tu explain tu him and guess what he said
Shut up and quickly go find for me! NB.
Briefing at night and he fucking lost his temper and shout again!
I was like pissed i didn't even bother abt him!
HE was shouting and i was thinking 'ya go on go on, you will stop'
Have tu sit on the floor cos i would feel pain sitting on the bottles
and i sit on the floor, i would tell Tamil 'Best friend, i need ur hand'
cos i cant stand up properly on my own. Eric helped me too thanks:D
Xiaocai didn't let me do doorgirl with Minyi and i thought why!
Then i look at the board: No wonder! I am in dry ice! LOL
I was like telling him i cant kneel cos i was injured
and he say nvm dry ice awhile only!
2-3 plus pomfrets equals just kill me la! HAHA!
Forced tu go home at 11pm>.< Seriously i hate going back at 11pm!
Stop giving fucking 7am shifts tu her and i can go home late!
I had a good time teaching WangHui a lesson cos she totally killed Shaocong
I know ShaoCong isn't any better but the supposedly professor is worse!
Stop ur stubborn character la! I had a fun time telling her off in front of the guest
ME: Eh can you do something, you know shaocong is dying alr?!
HER: I have, i didn't know need tu do what
ME: You go see ard. 2-3 you have tu help ur partner you know?
HER: HAve, i walk around alr.
ME: *looks around* No plates for that table you say you walk around?! Walk
around with no drinks, no plates equals tu you are not walking around at all!
HER: HE clear plates never tell me
ME: PLease, you have eyes one right? You mean you dunno how tu see? Later you want my
guests tu eat sharkfins without a side plate?
Then she give me that pissed look and go inside!
I was like ok i say so much she still like that i give up alr!
Indeed, ShaoCong told me his guests eat sharksfin without the side plate!
HAlfway thru dinner, QinXiang went tu talk tu her nicely tu ask her tu help ShaoCong
and she said drinks have,plates have evrything done why still need tu be inside.
I kept quiet all along cos my leg was in pain.
Then she said he change plates never tell me how i know need tu put
This made me stand up and tell her 'just now i tell you alr right?
you dun understand my chinese? You have eyes tu see, use them. Or you dunno
how tu see ur table needs plates?!'
After i said this, JinBao looked at me like 'ok you have tu stop'
Damn pissed la! Talk tu her and talk tu wall no diff. It doesn't get in!
She was actually given 7am slots cos MP said let her learn.
I was like thinking oh please let her learn? You mean kill ur EM and staff!
She can sit down she will sit. As if her legs have no strength they cant stand!
See her once tell her off once! The TWINNIES is not good tu provoke:D right MinYi?
Eric kept asking why it is as if we have sth against china ppl
I told him no we don't. See HuangZhen and Haiping i like them.
So i told Eric because china ppl are like singaporeans. There are nice ones and
there will definitely be bad ones. In this case, other than HuangZhen and HaiPing i never seen better ones than them.

No comments: