02 August 2009

Work ytd from 8am tu 11pm.
Supposed tu go home at 1am but
sth happen so couldn stay so went back
at 11pm.

Work in the morning killed me and mummy.
Need tu complete the setting on the buffet line
and also for ballrm 2 & 3!
Put pencils and paper with Elwin and Pandian.
Even the AV guy came down tu help cos he was done with his job.
Lolx. Pandian and him keep joking abt the paper and pencil.
The music in the background got stuck
and the av said Kenny G is tired=.= LOL
After the setting, the aunties and a few others came for 11am shift.
The MFY ppl and the aunties stand behind and chat!
WTH first day work meh?! Come liao go out ma=.=
That aunty ah choo keep folding cocktail napkins and she
wanted tu fold napkins for the nite!
WTH then outside she dun nd go=.=
Walk too much for 3hrs my left ankle start tu act up):
Took care of Ballrm 1 and the glasses all top up by me.
Steven told the guys tu help but apparently
they didn help and even created more trouble!
I was in need of glasses and they broke one BIG try of it!
And apart frm the shortage of glasses, the aunties keep
takiing the glasses out of the ballrm for the guests outside!
The guests come for the same event but the water is only for ppl who enter
the ballrm 1. I got so pissed off i told MinYi behind
then she ask me tu tell the aunties. I did as told
then i think i pissed the aunty jenny wong off but for the sake
of not dying, i dun care liao. HAHA

At night, 2-3 with Mummy.
Long time since she do so everytime she want tu clear the platter,
walked tu the back with 3 1st,3rd and the fish platter!
The fish one kill me everytime=.=
3 platter with 20 plates then when i reach the dish-washing
the aunty ask me 'eh xiao mei, you crazy ah?'
HAha i reply her ' yes, almost'
my guests drink alot alot of wine,beer,hard liquor!
The smell make me want tu puke more la.
Jokig with Steven that he taking care 1-6.
HAha, keep asking him tu help me.
During stoppage, drink alot of orange thinking it will
help me feel less like vomiting=.=
Helped a lil but the moment stoppage over,
'war' resumed and the feeling came back.
Micheal still tell me 'geraldine mok, faster'
I tell him i wan vomit then he still ask me nvm faster=.=

After work at 11pm, went for shower then
the moment i get in Daddy's car, i ask him
'Papa you help me take $ le ma?'
He say never then i hit his hand frm behind
then he was like ' aiya i got take la'
he seem tu take alot:D

No comments: