24 August 2009

Woo~ Finally it's over !
Seem so long cos work + exam = O.O
Now i can wait for SiMin and MinYi tu shop!
HAHA, Movie, Shopping, girly stuff!
PPCM exam today at 2pm.
Did it within 50mins and slp.
Actually can leave but i just want someone tu leave first.
LOL left at 3.30pm?
Still ok for me. Got asked tu go downstairs by security=.=
Went down tu wait for the rest for dinner:D
Dinner at Makan Place.
Took 184 with Lisa and XinYun.
This person kept pushing me at my waist. WTF
Stood over with XinYun tu just get away.
The two of them took 700 tu Dhoby while i took 920 home.
Waited for Daddy tu bring me buy concession.
I'm just plain lazy tu go myself so Daddy send me
tu CCK and send me hme:D <3!
Just send me tu sch next time la(:
Always full of reasons when i ask u tu take me tu sch>.<

Texted GF before my exam tu cool down.
HAHA, thanks girl! You nvr fail:D
Favourite person text me tu hlp me jiayou at 2.30pm=.=
LOL exam started but thanks anyway:D
We both need a gud rest!
Esp you! from all the training, running in morning and afternoon.
Poor thing! + you sick = doctor's trip(:
Just go tu the army clinic tmrw:D
Get well soon k? (:

Working tmrw.
Malacca room.
This Sat 7am-12pm
WTH 5hrs=.=
$6.50 x 5 = $32.50
$32.50 - $3.25 = $29.25
So much for waking up at 5am !

Get Well Soon!! JIAYOU(:

No comments: