11 August 2009

Sunday

Work work work!
Supposed tu partner with MinYi and do 2-3.
When we know we got extra 2 girls, we
told Abdul 'eh put no.7' LOL.
MinYi and mine table was at the aisle
and we didn wan tu take 7 cos troublesome.
In the end, Abdul put ShuPing thr:D
HAHAHA, so MinYi and me became 1-1 instead:D
My table was so gud so they only wan chi tea:D
So happy i went tu tell Aunty Boon Kheat
then she tell me dun be so happy first.
And i go out, one uncle frm my table ask me
if red wine is available. I still tell him got beer
and white wine. Stupid right? After hearing that, he
say in Hokkien ltr he take frm me, tea for now.WTH
After clearing the first course platter,
Abdul told me that Mum fell and hurt herself.
She was bleeding and Huan Zhen have the 'best'
plaster pasting skills in the world! LOL
The plaster was out of place for the finger=.=
I didn know it was v serious cos Mum keep
saying that it was okay. She went hospital idk oso.

After dinner ended, halfway thru wiping the susan,
Abdul called me tu go Security pick up the pass
for Mummy cos she needed it. I tot he wanted
verification so i went thr with MinYi's card
cos mine was inside the locker.
Who knows its not verification, it was
the PT pass the hospital want. So i went back and
take the pass from Abdul and $70 just in case
the hospital want us tu pay. 2nd time i go.
Walked damn fast cos i think it was urgent.
The stupid nurse was so stubborn la!
Went all the way back tu the hospital
and i threw the card at the counter when i reach
cos i walk so fast in my heels somemore!
Rushing myself i couldn breathe properly.
I regret not throwing the card harder tu make
the card fall right in front of her face(:
Sat down while waiting and my stomach began
tu have cramps cos i skip dinner and walking twice
so fast in my heels without eating anything.
Abdul called and ask both of us tu go back.
As we were going back, he call agn tu ask Mummy
tu go back tu Raffles Hospital while i go back
tu I/C tu take the medical sheet so for the 3rd time
i walk back fast agn tu take it from Elwin.
When i reach, he wasn even thr yet!
When he came, he told me i was suppose tu wait thr=.=
He went instead of me.
Lucky he did that or not i vomit oso hard tu say.
Made my way back tu the ballrm.
Saw Abdul and gave him back his $70
and he tols me tu go rest and take water.
Walk tu the food store and even b4 i reach, felt giddy.
Sit inside food store and probably cos
i finally get tu rest properly after all that rushing tu and fro
headache, spine pain,flu and tears start coming up!
Aunty Boonkheat took water for me,
Not long after, MinYi came cos Abdul told her tu check on me.
She helped alot:D THanks!
And SiMin and Shermaine too!
Wanted tu stand up but no energy so sat down agn=.=
Started tu feel ok slowly
and could finally talk properly waiting for transport.
MinYi on a diff van and i made a <3 for her when she left first:D
Haha, will MISS you!

No comments: