25 August 2009

Just came back from work.
Kim chng my slot but i didn't know so
i went tu work at 7am when my shift is 10am>.<
Waste my time and my sleep!Urgh!
Anyway, help out at the ballrm b4 the 3rd flr guest
arrive way before noon at 8am! WTH
Got tu standby thr and wait>.<
Alone = bored bored bored!
ShiPing came at ard 9.30am?
For the whole day, i just went up and down the 2nd and 3rd flr
tu get things for turn over or the event=.=
ShiPing pack the 3rd flr pantry
and even clean the whiteboard for re-use!
Went for lunch at 11am while he standby.
After lunch, refresh the rm while the guests
went for lunch at Olive Tree.
After that, started drawing and sms-ing GF:D
Coffee break at 3pm and 3.05 the guests went in=.=
Didn even touch the food !
Event ended at abt 6pm and turn over with Aunty BoonKhek.
Ask ShiPing if he need dessert fork and he's super casual with things!
He said what kind of fork oso can as long as its the same kind.
LOL, he went tu take mint sweet bowl frm 11th flr!
After turn-over, ask ShiPing tu sign my voucher
and i tell him 'eh laopa sign my voucher!'
HAHA, my new laopa.
He even said 'ok ltr laopa sign ur voucher'
Tmrw's event i work before:D HAHA
Not alone alr. Got Mummy with me.
Just need tu rmb tu check GF schedule for her(:

7am everyday this week!
Except for thurs and fri:D
Thurs : Attachment!
Fri : ECP for Lollipop Arts Event with 700 children:D
And 1st Sept!
Lisa's daddy's stall Opening(:
Not looking forward tu Sat at all!
8am tu 12pm work for 4 hrs ! WTH

No comments: