30 July 2009

TGIT!`

25 July, Saturday
Work from 8am.
Was supposed tu work with 2 aunties at the 3rd flr.
Ended up working at the club all alone):
One staff tu 40 guests=.=
Gave them iced water they wanted warm water. Wth!
So i went down all the way tu 2nd flr and take.
Jianwei came up for awhile tu chat b4 he got busy with AV.
Ate chips and drink water from 8am till my break at 1.30pm>.<
M.c said i could go for break once i cleared everything.
By right, i could go at ard 12?
Who knows, by left(Lol) the guests just stuck in the club
for the longest time and i cant go cos i got tu lock up.
After they left M.c told me tu stay there tu wait for someone
who wated tu lunch there so i waited but nobody came >.<"
Took down the used flipchart paper and folded one BIG heart.
Took me alot of time then M.c finally called and say
push down the things tu wash and i can go lunch.
I was like 'orh' actually i'm cursing the stupid idiot who wanted tu lunch there:)
Dinner at night and home:)

27 July, Monday
Went for lecture in the morning and went hme b4 IT
cos i couldn stand the pain my leg was giving me):
Wanted tu meet Annie every Monday but i cant this week
cos of the stupid leg>.< Sorry girl

Ytd didn need tu bring laptop but i brought it tu sch.
I put it in my bag somemore so got tu carry it ard>.<
Went tu the library after lunch and i slp there:)
Not tired, just feel like slping=.=
But the more i slp the more i feel tired.
Went for FP class tu hand up the workbook and the essay of 1500 wrds!
Last FP lesson and just one more attachmet left):
): x 100^n
Talked abt the PBL thing during the FP class,
and after that SiJia came tu ask how was it.
I held it in not tu 'talk' tu that person that the moment
she ask i just couldn take it anymore i cried.
After class, text Benie(the first one i tot of?) and GF but somehow
GF sms couldn be sent out):
Wanted company tu go hme with me in case i go crazy=.=
But this fellow reply me damn late cos he wasn with his phone.
Went tu meet YouWei with XinYun tu bus hme tgt:)
Went tu Can 2 and saw Annie BF there:D
YouWei came and said he wanted tu go when XinYun was still eating.
Unknowingly, nb came out of my mouth then YouWei say ok he'll come back.
Went on the bus and being a gud citizen, he told XinYun and me tu move tu the rear=.=
We called him a phidophile? And he still ask 'who is that?' !

Working on Saturday and GF and MinYi will be working too!
Excited! Must see if me and MinYi's opponent is there:P
GF, I wanna chat with u at work ~ <3
Getting my new make-up frm MinYi!
She said its with her alr:D <3


Thanks tu Jiahui who chatted with me online, felt so much better:)
Thanks girl <3
And Girfie of course, neva fail tu take away my troubles*smiles*
And my owner who made me laugh too.
Favourite who managed tu cheer me up despite being in army:)

No comments: