18 August 2009

Stayed at home. Cant work, cant go out.
Did a bit of studying but cos of my leg
i got no mood at all tu study.
Urgh, i shld study or i'll be dead on fri!
Motivate me~ Haha.
MinYi's donuts made me started studying.
I ate while studying. HAHA.
Thanks girl! <3<3<3

Couldn walk properly so cant work for the time being.
Everytime i walk, PAIN! WTH.
Wonder if i can recover and chiong work with GF&Minyi?
Hope i can!! Really want tu do it):
Stupid feet or rather stupid me.
HAHA, must be in the wrong state of mind ytd.
The hot water shocked me and woke me up at 7.30am
when i injure myself.
Caused trouble for Elwin. SORRY!
And for Micheal Choy who was in charge today.
Somehow, Micheal Poo gave Elwin off for today
and Micheal Choy took over, Elwin tot with me
at least things would be easier but who knows~
Heard that Aunty Jasmine replace me for today.

Tmrw's ChenXi's birthday!
Happy 4th birthday!
Love the times when you laugh whenever i caught u doing sth wrong.
HAHA, how easily u were comforted the moment i go to u.
So much that everytime u cry, you come over tu me.
Haha. Ur fav sentence : I don't want you!
HAHA, i learnt it and used it tu u
which made you cry. HAHA
Start coloring within the lines!
Next yr going tu K1(:
HAte it that i cant go cos of my leg.
Mayb i'll go? Haha. Just tu see u
i'll bear with the pain:D HAHA.
See you(:

No comments: