09 August 2009

Work ytd was one of the worst days!
Went tu work at 5pm with Mummy.
Only GF knows what happens during these few days.
Was totally without mood when i saw GF
which was v different frm the normal times.
Didn eat cos didn have appetite.
Went up tu work and went tu take side station stands
with MinYi and SiMin and then i put one side.
Aunty came tu ask for one stand and i wanted
tu ask MinYi why missing one and when i turn
i hit my left side of my mouth against the stand
cos i was carrying it on my shoulder=.=
Ouch! That part became numb and swollen after that.
Work 2-3 with MinYi:D
Way before the dinner start, one table of ours complain=.=
WTh, see the amt of guest we 2 are handling.
Some ppl probably forgot their brains at hme(:
Everything was ok until i chng wine for the guests.
last glass of wine tu chng alr and this angmoh
just push out her chair when i was behind her.
Bcos i will hurt my spine easily, i felt PAIN in my spine
when i move back tu avoid her.
My first reaction was tu hold my back instead of the wine
so the glasses lose balance and topple.
Managed tu save the last glass of wine spilling it on my sleeve
better than on those bimbo guests la!
Broke 2 glasses, MinYi help me clear.
Thanks girl! Cut my hand when i throw away the broken bits.
Halfway thru the dinner, Abdul told us 28 complain.
MinYi and mine reaction was wtf again>.<
We start tu give them attitude by serving them LAST!.
Their table was the most messy one at the end.
Hope tonight's would be better!
Things are not going smoothly for me !!
Cut my hand, hurt my spine and hand!

Favourite's back frm field!

No comments: