03 August 2009

School today. Lecture in the morning.
Made me want tu slp! Just dun feel like
being there. Me and Bernice started drawing
DBSK stuff and all. Haha.
After lecture, went tu Makan Place for lunch
with Fidelia. Sometime after we sat down
one lady came tu us and gave us a 'cervical cancer'
talk form=.= Me and Fidelia laughed after that.
And it just reminds me of someone who had cancer):
After lunch went tu Blk 52 tu meet Michelle for proj.
I started tu get crazy and wave tu ppl idk=.=
Hahaha, and we start tu talk abt ghost encounters.
Went up tu 6th flr at 1.45pm cos class starts 2pm.
Waiting outside the class and Michelle suddenly
said she saw a head which made me and Fidelia
scream cos we were talking abt ghosts just now.LOL

After IT class, waited for Annie.
I fell asleep again=.= LOL
Annie came and we chatted awhile:D
After chatting decided tu go BPP
184 too full so we went opp tu take the loop:)
Reached BPP and went tu buy choco waffle!
After buying my waffle, went tu eat shaker fries with Annie:D
We saw one girl crying but the mummy did nth.
After i tell Annie, she thinks that my course is gud:)

Btw, i saw GF today!!!
Walking out of Makan Place then i saw her
So happy! Wanted tu run tu her and hug
but my leg pain cant=.=
So i ended up half walking fast half wobbling.
It's a happy day bcos of her:D

No comments: