08 August 2009

Thursday,skipped Friday,Saturday

Thursday

Obviously its attachment day and the last):
Didn want it tu end but...
Went super early at 8am
cos i want tu spend more time thr:D
Played with Lea-Anne and WeiQuan:D
After that, went tu the dining area tu
watch the Pre-N have breakfast.
Lea-Anne keep dirtying the table =.=
After she finish eating, she took my hand
and drag me out of the rm to play.
She started tu walk ard in circles aimlessly.
Lol, what a typical 2 yr old. Haha
Xuanxuan came and i hlp her carry her bag upstairs
cos she said it was too heavy even though it wasn.
At assembly time, Dayna came and sat on my lap(:
XuanXuan saw and wanted tu slp but Dayna push her away=.=
In the end, XuanXuan just lean on me.
Went up tu class with Dayna cos she didn want
tu go up by herself=.= Had tu make sure everyone
went up but ChenXi just sit on the flr not moving.
I went tu drag him then he move. LOL
Halfway gg up the stair, he told me he forgot his bag.
So he went down tu take while i go up.
They were supposed tu drink water then seeing Chen Xi
not doing anything, ask him tu drink
and he told me he left his bag downstairs and laughed=.=
At lunch, didn sit with my class,
I went over tu the Pre-N class tu play.
Standing outside the gate, and when Andrew saw me,
he screamed and run tu me(:
I went in and played with him, Lisa:D
Andrew went over tu Hazel tu play with her
but Hazel didn like it and cry.
After that, Andrew keep saying 'love' tu me.
He mean he love Hazel. LOL
Andrew: love
Me: drew, what is love?
Andrew:love
Me: You love Hazel ah?
Andrew: love love
LOL, damn funny he keep repeating the same thing.
But 2 yr old what can you expect?
After awhile, my class chilren came tu find me
and ask 'teacher, why didn you eat with us?',
'Why are you here?','geraldine, come here'
LOL, so i went over tu them and eat:D
After attachment, wanted tu go sch for
painting nails but i forget tu bring so chng tu fri.

Bugis with Annie after attachment:D

Today
Work work work later:D
With GF! <3 and misses!
On the phone with GF ytd and
told her abt my problems.
She's always thr <3
What can i do without you ? (:
Love

Daddy's health is giving me a red light):
Not gud): Anything can happen.
Don't Go Away!
Can't live without you.
Pls, dun take him away!

Stop saying i dun care cos i do
Its just that you dun see it, you didn hear it.
What can i do if u dun believe me?
I do proj came hme late, i'm wrong
I buy sth for myself with the money i earn for myself, wrong oso
Then why dun u tell me what's right?!
I shld stay hme, dun go out, thats right mayb.
Whatever, just like what i told 2.50, just wait(:

No comments: