06 August 2009

Retail Therapy! <3

06 Aug, Wednesday
Woke up at 5.30 tu rehearse the story-telling!
After that went tu school tu meet Michelle early
cos she was the first one tu present:X
I'm the 2nd one! What the~
I rmb every part of my story and cos too happy
i danced then my necklace hit the railing and
got chipped off at the corner>.<"
STB teacher saw me dancing! Wth so embarassing la!
When it was my turn, i was shaking alr=.=
Started my story and after all that practice,
i only rmb the first line and the rest was
all thought when i was manipulating my props!
It lasted only a minute over when i shld be taking 2 mins over):

AFter STB, went tu lunch at Makan Place,
talking tu Fidelia when some guy started tu
walk beside us again. When i realised it,
the first thing that come out was 'eh two fifty!'
Haha, show him the card and share the story thing.
He went off after awhile(:
Ate carrot cake and iced chocolate with Fidelia.
Idk why but feel like vomiting and i did:X
Once and no more:D

Went for IT lesson after lunch.
Rmbed all the things needed but the thing is
i forget evrything too>.<"
How angry! I studied for Nothing!
After IT, helped XinYun with her essay due at 5pm.
Fi help her abit then we had tu look for laptops
cos we didn need tu bring it ytd so had tu borrow.
Looked for LinWee, he's at hme when he called back ltr.
Called SengYau, he needs it but can lend me
in the end, he didn call back=.= That forgetful!
XinYun called 2.50 who's at hme alr.
But took the trouble and came back tu sch
tu lend his laptop. So finish up the essay:D
Draw his name for him while waiting for XinYun.
He's keeping the wedding card and flower.
Lol and he kept flashing the card in front of ppl=.=
After XinYun went tu hand in,
bought bubble tea, my treat(:
2.50 suggested gg hid hse there play pool
so off we go(: Took 154 tu Clementi then cab.
I couldn play cos of my spinal injury>.<
Had a great time:D 2.50 bought gummy bears cos i was broke=.=

Attachment today and out with Annie<3
Pictures uploaded on FB.
Update abt attachment tmrw cos i need slp!
Gg tu sch tmrw early for nails(:

No comments: