27 August 2009

My HAPPY HAPPY day!

Woke up at 6am by the alarm.
Off it and went back tu slp till 7.20am.
Wash up, breakfast and went tu attachment ctr.
It's been 3 wks leh! Cant stand not gg thr!
Lessons in the morning and lots of hugs frm the kids!
They kept asking why i didn go for so long. HAHA
After so long, i can only say ChenXi grow fatter!!
Cant even carry him now>.<"
After lesson time, shower time.
Help tu wear their clothes and went down for lunch.
Dayna has been sticking tu me since morning.
Acting weird today. She didn eat alot, didn eat fruits.
Slow in everything. But she's not sick leh.
Nap-time and Lisa slept in my arms.
My arms are in pain now! But dunno why the moment i put her down,
she wakes up and cry till i hold her in my arms tu slp=.=
After nap-time, tea break:D
Phone ring at 3.30pm:D HAHA
6 mins chat with lots of laughter in btwn(:
Went up for and half of the lesson.
Went off at 5pm and bought Mac for dinner.
Home at 6?
Meeting HF tmrw(:

I'm damn happy today! :D

No comments: