07 June 2009

Work from 9am-11pm ytd.
Tired from the BBQ on Fri
and didn sleep well so i look quite sian.
Went tu eat in the canteen
after i anyhow tie my hair in the toilet.
I accidentally pull my cup of water
down with my bag and wet myself
early in the morning b4 work start.
Then favourite came! :DD
Hahax quite unexpected tu see him
cos he say 5th was his last day
cos cut pay. Went up after he had
his breakfast and he damn energetic
cos he never sleep the night b4.

Did outside cater:D.
Yong Qiang kiap my fingers with the table.
Accident but it bacame swollen=.=
MP keep getting angry over the staff thing with Felix.
Then the aunties came over later.
Getting hungrier looking at the food.
Favourite ask mii go upstairs and
ask mii tu eat the croissant that Mummy give
then favourite gave mii Coke:D
Ate alot of fruit tart oso:)
Then when we were going back tu hotel
the driver thought tat can use the
tables tu keep the trolley in place
who knows cannot la! Lolx.
Tamil feel hot so he climb all the way
tu the air-con and lucky he was there
or not all the things would fall.
Favourite was sitting beside mii at first
then he went behind the table tu
push back the trolley and the coffe rack.
Mii and Rebecca push against the door
while holding the table=.=
Tamil became superman and fav 90 degree!
Lolx. Hold the table so fav's butt wont
get hurt then who know i hold too long
the metal cut my hand:(
somewhere dunno when my right hand
was in btwn the table and trolley.
The driver sudden brake then my
hand was like squeeze by the two!
PAIN! For ur butt hor favourite!
But you dun hold the plates hit mii la
Thanks! Hahax.
After that my hand was bruised and
swollen, so is my finger of cos.
Left with some setting tu do so
mii and Shermaine decide tu carry susan.
I thought it was okay with my hand
so i wen tu carry the 5 & 6 feet one.
After that Aunty Kwee Eng say wan
chng the 6 ft tu 5ft but the
5 ft one was the one with the ring attach
and i can carry that leh! Hahax:)
MP throw temper at briefing!

No comments: