09 June 2009

Vball and hurt:((

Went tu school for lessons today.
Was super hungry and feel like
eating sandwich:) So happen XinYun
gtg Atrium tu meet Youwei for
her vball so i bought sandwich with Fidelia:D
After that went tu Makan Place.
Off tu the court for Vball after meeting up.
Didn wanted tu play in the beginning cos
i scared that i will worsen the condition
of my injured right hand which is healing.
But i thought okay so i went tu play serving.
It was fun until at one point i accidentally
serve the ball with my ELBOW!
Damn pain of cos, its swollen then i still
hit it with the ball. It immediately grew v painful
and my right hand felt numb and painful.
Serve until i got blue-black on my arm
and my wrist oso have. After that, Bernice,
Fidelia and XinYun dun let mii play
cos i could not even move the hand properly.
Lolx. Chatted with Fidelia abit then ard
5 plus i wanted tu go play then finally get
tu serve once but i accidentally hit Bernice
with her Honey Milk Tea:( So Sorry!
Then after that i serve another time
and this time it hit my hand real hard.
So didn try again already.
Went off at ard 6.30pm, Cecelia's fren,
Aloysius help mii take my laptop
and teach mii tu fold straw heart oso.
Went home with XinYun on 184.
Shall stop here before i break my left hand too!

No comments: