29 June 2009

Saturday
Work 7am -11pm
Fell down, cut my hand, knock my leg
against the stage.
But i got 10 dollars tips frm my guest.
Mayb cos i was v energetic that day
so i did alot of things for the guests.
First time in my 6mths of work:D

Sunday
7am-11pm
Same event in the morning.
During the turn-over, Micheal
said if we cant carry the long IBM tables,
then we help tu fold it up.
I dunno how tu fold but i can carry so
i carry it after Rebecca help mii fold.
Pandian was shocked that i am
carrying the tables. Lolx.
When i moved the table in, i didn notice
that one more was behind the one i was holding
and my left index finger got caught btwn
the two tables. The two tables cut thru the skin
and it started bleeding but cos it was rush
i dun care and carry another one and cut it again=.=
Double!

Today

School started:(
Almost couldn wake up cos i work
on Sunday till 11pm but cos i
start at 7am for Sat and Sun.
Benie sms mii early so i wasn late
for the meet-up. Thanks!
dozing off at lecture in the morning
cos i lack of sleep. After that,
went tu the Alumni for lunch.
Went tu MySpace and XinYun she vomit
out what she ate at the Alumni.
Bought Milo for her after that.
She forgot the table was shaky and
put her milo on it. What happen after
that damn noisy and dirty. She trip
over her leg and spill milo on Bernice's bag.
She got milo on her hand and shake her hand
flicking all the milo onto my dress=.=
The two of us pon IT and
stayed 2hrs at MySpace and decide
tu go bus stop tu wait for Jian Jun
and who knows he ps us>.<
Wanted tu wait for Benie just for
him tu take my laptop for mii cos
i'm a LAZY girl. I was waiting cos he
until 6pm but in the end i still went home
myself>.<

No comments: