13 June 2009

Malaysia Trip:)

Went tu the open house of the centre today:D
Not alot of kids come actually.
Played with Lea-Anne. She just keep
nodding her head whenever i ask if she
still wanna eat seaweed. LOLX.
Ard 12pm it rained so all the outdoor games
have tu stop and everybody was indoors.
Quite sian actually tu only stay indoors.
Alida, Esther and mii went upstairs tu make
the brown bear and i finish mine and brought
it home as a present for Meimei's birthday:D

After that, left with Alida and Daddy came tu
fetch mii b4 going tu Malaysia.
I bought a new shirt:D Shopping!
Tried on alot of heels mainly tu try on.
I didn intend tu buy cos convert back here
equals tu $160 ! I need tu chiong work for
dunno how long b4 i can earn it back!
Nvm, shall buy when its GF Shopping time next week! <3
Hahax. I miss shopping with SiMin!
I think she missed it too:D
C&K heels:D And shirts:)

No comments: