02 June 2009

I just hope tmrw pass damn quickly!
Seriously this week is not a gud week:(
I got fed up, stressed, pissed off by L
and i cried for the first time over work!
I was pissed off at HER and at myself oso.
Just hope Sat come for mii tu work la.
Fav made mii feel better than i was;)
Thanks! He told mii tu Jiayou.

Today's class was okay until Chen Tai
cry lehx. Dun cry! All cos of that
B__ :D Hahax. I tot them Cantonese
today in class and turns out Luo Tai
cant say 'mii' in Cantonese. Lolx.
And they learn alot of scold ppl de Canto!
Damn funny but it made mii happier la.
Hahax. SMS with SiMin in the morning
and then chatted for awhile. I want
tu have a proper chat with her:D
GF day is on every thurs after my attachment:D
I go back sch after attachment just
tu meet with SiMin tu chat. It sounds stupid
but try doing it with someone close and
you will know why we insists on meeting every
week de thursday for 2 times:D

No comments: