16 June 2009

Went tu Jp today.
And sth unhappy happen.
Whatever la, anything you dislike
i cant buy right? FOrget it.

Watched Hannah Montana the Movie again<3
Twice i watched that movie and its really nice:D
These few days keep having no appetite
I dunno why but it let mii lose 1kg
so is it a good thing? Lolx.
sms Favourite is what i do everyday now.
His days are tough in army and my days
are equally tough without him la. Hahax.
Nvm la, i'm happy that we can still keep in
touch and everyday before he sleeps.
That's enough?

Gf, next week shopping may be cancelled?
My mum isn't quite happy with mii spending nowadays.
I dunno why but i'm sorry cant go shopping:(
It's really a pity and i hate it but i got no choice:(
SORRY! I'll make it up tu you girl, I promise:)
Sorry once again:(

No comments: