10 June 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TU MUMMY!!

Realised that Mummy's birthday is exactly
one month after fav's birthday on Mothers' Day:)
Abdul and Shermaine gave her a piece
of chocolate cake at work.
Sisters and mii went tu buy her a yam ice-cream cake
then we bought star paper tu fold for her.
This is my 2nd present tu her cos i got
her a shirt which she wear today already:D
Fav's ignoring mii? Msn never reply:(
Forget it 'busy' ma:X

Tmrw wont be meeting GF after the attachment
because she wont need tu go school so
i will be going straight home tu rest after it.
Tmrw cant do much for the 3hrs of attachment
because my right hand cant move!
I am right-handed so imagine doing everything
with my left hand which is damn troublesome:(
I started typing this at 9 and realise why it took so long
because i using one hand ma. LOLX.
Shall stop la. Cant type fast with one hand:(

No comments: