01 June 2009

I'm NOT Happy!

Lecture at 9am and i feel like sleeping so much!
She really have alot of problem
saying the word children! I daydream in
class and thinking abt things while i daydream.
Lolx. It shows i'm really tired and bored.
After lecture went tu Makan Place tu eat.
And then we went tu the library tu 'study'
After that was the lesson i hate most.
IT Applications:( Hate it tu the max!
Lucky its not examinable or not i first tu FAIL!
She wanted mii tu hand in Access and i still
got the PBL project lehx. Wth la.
There was this sudden overwhelmed feeling
that i wanted tu hold back the tears but it
still came out so i went tu the toilet and
i cry. Its been a long time i cry!
After just a lil bit of alone time on my own
in the toilet i went back tu the room
feeling better. Thank goodness my
favourite person was online la so i went tu
talk tu him and he made mii feel alot better!
He sure has a way la. Just like GF!

I cried!

No comments: