03 June 2009

Today's over and i'm not happy?
I dunno why la.!
I went tu school early tu meet Michelle
then i had this horrible feeling that
the monthly thing will come and it really did!
Drag my mood down alot.
I got B+ for the speech test and after that
went tu lunch with Rachel and Michelle.

Then had the PBL presentation which
tu mii failed entirely la. I feel so damn
BAD for not doing it well. Asked Lisa
and she felt the same way too and if the
ppl listening tu the presentation feel it
that way, the stupid teacher oso will la!
It's not even strange if i failed the proj.
I was feeling damn sucky inside and
pracrically nobody tu tell la. SMS fav
but this mahjong God didn reply! I HATE YOU!
And i hope you see this fav!
SMS Girlfriend and lucky she replied
and even ask mii tu call her if i want tu.
So i call Girlfriend and told her
then as i was talking i feel like crying!
But too bad got XinYun's fren which i jus
saw today so cant unglam myself in front
of somebody idk! So can only REN!
Had a good laugh after her fren told
alot of lame jokes. But it still didn
help the moment i was alone la!

Went tu the Childcare centre for the
sharing session and i was super early
but at least can watch the kids which
take away my troubles temporarily.
Chen Xi saw mii and he came over
and ask 'Teacher why you look so sad?'
'Did anyone make you sad?'
I replied him no i just have alot of problems.
Then he reach out his hand and say
'Teacher give mii ur problem'
I pretended tu give tu him and he 'throw'
it far away and told mii i must be happy
now that he got rid of the problem:D
He's damn thoughtfull i hug him!

Had a short SMS chat with Brother
and we talk abt BGR stuff la and he
practically didn get my HINT!

No comments: