29 April 2009

Went tu school today.
Had decided tu put my laptop inside my bag
and in the end it brought back
my injury of the right arm that i have
got from work:(((( I got it when i carried
susan so my girls be careful okay?
Its permanent! and really painful when
it comes back. Hahax. It feels pain now.
Had the IT lesson and due tu somebody
my grp couldn present:((((
Had tu wait till next week. And i got
my attachment list alr and i'm in
Gloryland Learning Centre at Cashew Terrace.
Sounds nice right? Any kind soul wan pei mii go?
Hahax. Cos my class ppl none are with mii:(
Wore a dress tu school and chng my nail colours:D
I realise i can still wear covered shoes with
that toe of mine:D If you seen the previous post:)
The IT lesson was BORING!!!
Then went tu the library with Milt-tea
then tu bus stop tu go home.
I doze off on the bus but lucky for mii
i have tu get off at the interchng and i woke up
b4 that:D Hahax.
Mummy sms mii asking mii tu give her
Yong Qiang's numba so i call
her back and told her. And after that i realise
i can actually rmb his numba!
Its hard for mii tu rmb names and numba(s)
I even forgot SiMin's name once=.=
So i shld thank god if i can rmb urs:D
So tired that i want tu sleep
but when i reach home the TV
just told mii tu on it and watch:D
Tmrw will be working and there is the
attachment de briefing so i'm STUCK!
Need some help here seriously.
Its compulsory so have tu go but....
Nvm i'll think abt it later or never:P
I just rmb my new nail polish cant go work la.
Its so obvious i dun even need tu show.
I do work the manager can see liao:(

InterContinental. It gave mii alot of memories and frens. Never regret working there.The things that happen. The ppl i met:DThe girls, and someone special tu mii.And there is always this one person listening tu my complains and lets mii laugh out loud.Who teaches mii damn lots of stuff, do faces at mii, lets mii hit him and rarely hits me back.Somebody i will be giving a present tu and somebody i can never find fault with and makes mii laugh over the silliest things he say.

No comments: