05 April 2009

I thought it through:D

Tu my girls and Annie &Lexin.
I thought it thru le:D
You all would be happy tu see this rite?
Its a fact that he doesn feel the same way i do.
I cried before and i'm okay now.
He told mii alot of things after his answer
and because of that i thought it thru.
I'm glad that at least he doesn avoid it .
And i dun regret having waited for so long tu this answer.
At least i dun have tu wait any longer le.
Because he wanted tu make mii happy
he went tu book an extra day this coming week.
I feel bad la cos he wanted tu stop till today
but nvm i get tu see him one last time(as a fren)
before he goes into the army:D

Today went for dinner at Bukit Timah.
Daddy was eating the last satay when meimei said it was Mummy's
Then he did a gross thing.
He alr put the satay in his mouth then he took it out
and gave it tu my Mummy.
We laugh at him for doing that which made him so ps.
Will be working on tues.
I'm goin tu be so happy on that day.
Cos Desmond promised mii a Mentos feast.
Lolx. His last day really. Hahax.

No comments: