03 April 2009

If i say i'm okay,I would be lying.

Woke up at 9.14am and receive a sms.
It was as if you could sense i had woke up
and chose tu send it at that time.
You said it would be unfair if you gave mii what i had been waiting for.
You said you are leaving work and mii.
Can you imagine the tears that well up as i read that msg of urs?
I doubt you can.
I waited for so long,the hopes increased as the days go on.
I thought you feel the same
or was i thinking too much?
I think i was bcos the answer wasn wad i had been hoping for.
You even asked how things were goin on btwn mii and him.
If you didn care for mii,why bother asking?
Its as if you are adding salt tu my open wound.
No wonder there is a saying
The higher ur hopes are,the greater ur disappointment.
Sad cant describe how i feel now
bcos its more than that. I am not alone at home
so i cant cry even though i feel like it so much.
I wan tu go out but i have no idea where.
I hate chocolates now. and cake.
You gave mii so much hope
and you gave mii as much disappointment.
Now i understand why i cant cry even though
i hurt so much. Its because
there are some kinds of pain that you cant speak out loud.
You knew long ago but you did nothing.
Be prepared for the worst i keep telling myself
I was prepared but not yet and you already told mii the answer.
Ever thought about how i would feel?
Waking up early in the morning just in time for your answer.
Yes your hurtful and disappointing answer.
Then i rather i had never wake up so that i go
thinking that you feel the same way too.
The army problem? Is that why you decided ur answer?
I dunno. I wanted tu ask why but i know there
is no such thing as "why" in this kind of thing.
You told mii tu forget since you are leaving.
Ya try forgetting it urself if you are in my shoes.
When i work next week, do you think i wont be reminded?

No comments: