13 April 2009

Day at home again.
Msned with 2 of my girls:D
Simin and I agreed on lunch tgt ont he first day of school.
Hahax.I just saw my timetable
and the timing was like 2 hrs of class and alot of rest
before the next class starts and the thing is
i dun even know where the rooms for class are.
Lolx. But i know for sure that i can work on the weddings
on thurs and friday.
Cos on thurs i onli need tu go for 3hrs of class and home.
Fri i have tu go for 9-11 and i am free again.
So few hours of studying onli.
But i dunno abt BA student Simin cos she have class
which mostly ends at 4pm and if she were tu work
she wold be late.
Lolx. Starting school at 9 am/10am almost everyday.
The bus rides would make mii puke man.
Hahax. I hate changing buses. It took up 45 mins
which means i will have tu leave house early and wake up early!
Brother went tu Army today at 8am.
Wont be seeing him for the next 2weeks.

No comments: