18 April 2009

Change of blogskin:D

After countless attempts i got a new blogskin:)
Sp proud of myself cos i didn use any help
tu change tu the current skin. Hahax.
School is starting in less than 48 hours.
Will be meeting Annie tu go school tu find out
where mine and her lessons will be held.
I think LT62 is near the convention centre.
I receive help from Aishah cos she is in the
same course, same poly as me:D
Talked tu her on Facebook and thats how i manage
tu know where LT62 is ard. She will be studying Year2
and she told mii its gonna be fun for ECH students
cos there will be attachments with kids!
Cant wait for that. Hahax.
After first class ends then i will be meeting
Dear Simin for lunch then we will look for
the place where both our lessons will be held AGAIN-.-
Will have tu ask her if she is working on wed
cos if she is i can meet her after her class tu go work tgt.
Will be wearing new heels tu work
cos the old one is spoiled and everytime i walk
its painful. So i might as well bring the new one:D
Finally will be able tu meet the girls after
dunno how long. I miss them alot!
Today Dear Huiyi is working all along
with Pandian cos she replace another person.
Micheal Poo is coming back on Wed alr tu
prepare for the BIG western event on thurs:D
I will be working from morning tu night on that day
so i hope i wont get too tired and make mistakes.
That event cant afford mistakes:(

I just realise that with my timetable i can
still work and work at night like nobody's business.
Hahax. Actually its not gud for health
but unless someone preach and preach
tu mi i dun really care la.
But ther is something i realise is that
if i get tu sleep at least 8 hrs i will auto wake up-.-
If i sleep at 3am i will wake up at 11am the next day
and it always annoys me cos i dun wan tu wake up.
If i wake up at earlier than 11, i will be very tired-.-

I miss my girls:D

No comments: