16 April 2009

Back from work:D

Back from my 'last' day of work.
Obviously it wont be my last day la.
I love my job too much tu give it up.
Hahax. Today worked at 3rd floor
and the pantry was like damn hot lo.
Prepared for the lunch and everything then
went for lunch at canteen without Shermaine
cos she was on standby.
When the lunch started, Simin and i took the
behind side of the room and clear plates.
She hurt her finger today making the rack:(
I hurt my fingers cos it got sandwiched
in btwn the rack and the trolley.
After the lunch ended, cleared up
and after that the uncle came tu clear the food
and he just practically stack everything tgt
and all my food was gone.
I quickly keep the bread and took it behind.
After i redo the juice glass and high ball
for dunno how many times with Simin,
i called Yong Qiang tu come up and eat.
He told mii he was very free today cos his
guests dun need tu be looked after.

No comments: