24 April 2009

Raffles Hospital Visit:(

Went tu work at 9am today because
i have no lessons for today.
At ard 11am, i was pushing the
ice trolley and i hurt my third toe.
The wheel just ride pass my toe cos i
wasn careful. Thinking that nothing
happen i went ard working until i feel pain.
I took off my shoe and saw BLOOD!
So i went ard limping:(
Yong Qiang came tu work late and still said
'morning' then i told him 'its not morning le uncle'
then he immediately stared at me cos i called him
UNCLE:D. I told him i hurt my toe
and showed him the blood oso.
After that, lunch start then Pandian
gave mii the easy job. Stand outside
the ballroom and guide the guests in.
Easy right? Hahax. So i did that for god knows
how long before i was called tu Kim's office
cos she knew abt the toe.I was still thinking
who told her. It turns out tu be Felix.
Didn expect it. He came and showed concern
and even though i said i'm okay
he went tu take the accident form for me
tu fill in so i have no choice but tu go tu hospital.
Its free la but i really dun wan tu go.
After the visit, i came back and continue tu work.
At 4.30, went down for dinner with my girls
and sms-ed Yong Qiang telling him that i went for
the hospital visit and i will show him my
'ba zhang' when he come back cos he went outside cater.
He kept asking if i am okay.
Before he went outside cater,after the sms
and when he came back. I oso told
brother abt it and he replied two times!
Miracle right? i tot he wont even reply
cos he is in army. I will recover:D
Intended tu tell Victor but didn in the end.
Didn see the need tu so onli the girls and
Yong Qiang and brother kows abt the visit.
Separated from the girls at night:((

LiHui and i got a new name for somebody.
'F&N'.
Bcos Coke and Sprite is taken up.
I told her that personally i feel that Coke
is way better than F&N. I get along well with
F&N oso but better with Coke. He didn
throw his temper at mii b4 and he teaches me alot.

Okay i have tu do my hw now.
Its due tmrw and i can still work

No comments: