25 April 2009

80th post:D

Today have tu go for work
bcos my 2days MC ended.
It's goin tu be wedding so i still
quite eager tu go. Plus the girls
esp. SIMIN will be there.
Okay i met her for the first two days
of school but its not been a week
but i miss working with her:D
Hahax. My toe hurts damn lots.
It can just suddenly hurt when i am
sitting down and it can go on for very long.
I slept and wake up for countless times
cos i was woken up by the pain:((
Yong Qiang just sms-ed mii tu
work for him tonight.
Sorry couldn help:(((

Called SiMin after Mummy ask if i wan work.
She's working so i'll be seeing her plus the girls
ltr on:D Attachment starts 3rd week!
Fast right? Nvm la can see kids and not teachers:D
So next week will be my 'last' week
at work before the attachment.
Realise my last always say say onli.
I told my mum that i will stop when school starts
in the end, i'm still working
and got a hospital visit on thurs.
Never been tu a hospital other than
when i was a baby. So it was quite scary.
I cant go tu hospitals or clinics
cos i'll be sick when i come back
just like now. I get sick easily:)
I'm working during holidays in June:D
The 2 weeks of holidays.
I think the ice trolley probably cant
bear for me tu go so it gave mii a present:D
Lolx. Now we are in DaJie's room
and discussing what shade of nail polish
we are suited for.
I am more okay for beige or nude colour
cos my skin colour would contrast
tu dark colors. I tried.
DaJie more tu the shade of red color.
Sister is dark so what shade is she okay with?
And ya Mummy Bernice in my class T-05 is
also a fan of DBSK lehx.
She loves MICKY YOOCHUN:D
Amanda in the class likes JAEJOONG!

No comments: