02 April 2009

11 more days.

{edited}

I'm supposed tu go out today but
bcos today's my grandfather's death anni
so i made somebody sad.
I dun mean tu but who knows in the end
i'm staying at home looking after my sister
who is sick. Lolx. I'm not really
doing my job in looking after her la
bcos she is using her laptop and i am
using mine now so i dun have tu bother
about her for now unless she says thay she is hungry=.=

Francis did mii a GREAT help ytd.
She helped mii do the same thing for the 2nd time
using the same way she did the first time.
She told mii the reply so i'll just have tu wait for next week.
Again=.= I have been waiting for about a mth.
Its worth at least if the ending is wad i hope for
but even if its not, i wont regret too.
11 more days till the answer.
It's next week la. Why didn you do anything?
If you knew it even before Francis told you
how come you showed nothing?
Lolx. Sometime ago i receive ur msg
almost evryday. Can you imagine how i feel?
If wad i think you are worried about is wad
you are really worrying about then i'm really disappointed.
Really, I have been hoping or rather waiting ba:(
But nothing seems tu come out of all this endless wait.

No comments: