14 April 2009

Another day at home again-.-
I woke up at ard 12 and went for a nap at 3pm.
Lolx. How many hrs a day am i awake a day?
Not really alot isn't it? Hahax.
Poly starting. 9am classes!
How can i wake up early?

Today went tu Plaza tu renew books for Mummy.
Chatted on the fone with my dear Simin when i was walking home.
Talked abt the outing for the GIRLS ONLY!
and it seems that we are only left with Sunday if we want
before poly starts.
Dear Beatrice's coming back tmrw!
She went tu Taiwan.
We wanted tu go on Sat cos town opens till 11pm
but Lihui and Beatrice wont be available.
Thurs is out cos 3girls are working including mii.
Fri cos town dun open till late so no oso.
Hahax. Seems only Sunday my girls:D

Three months ago, if i didn start work
i wont be able tu meet wonderful ppl like my girls:D
And YongQiang who teach mii so many things
and my Mummy who always looks out for mii:D
And if i didn work i wouldn meet Desmond.
I never seen a guy like chocolate as much as him.
Yong Qiang hates it. He tried once and gave mii that face.
Lolx. Esp my girls who knows how tu nake mii laugh the most:D

Tmrw will be meeting with Huimin and Huiming
tu go tu Np for the induction thing.
Intend tu meet up with Annie but since i duno
when the induction ends so we said next time:D

No comments: