09 July 2009

Attachment Day:D

In the past, it would have been TGIF
now it's TGIT(Thank god its thursday) for me.
Troubled, mood swing ytd? And just 4 hrs today
all that was gone:) I thought i was being tired abt it
alr but seeing the smiles on the small adults
just makes it all different:D

The moment i reach, ChenXi stood at the door
and said ' eh you are here'. with his new haircut.
Went inside then the first thing Phoebe said
was ' I miss you' Aww~ then she hug me
and ask why i didn come last week.
Nadim sat on my lap and finished his water.
After story-telling, went up tu class
and played toys with them. Teacher came and
started tu conduct class. ZhiYu told mii tu read
'Teddybears Go Shopping' for him and when
Zavier ask qns like 'Who's William?'
ZhiYu will tell him 'Can you pls keep quiet?'
Lol. when Zavier was not in pace with him
he would ask Zavier tu keep quiet and go away.
They love being read to one to one cos can focus
but as soon as one is being read to the others
start taking book to me and ask me to read to them.
I have 5 children asking but i only have 1 mouth=.=
Jun Hng couldn wait and forgot abt the story.
Shower-time came and meal-time after that:)
ChenXi had a v big bowl of rice with soup!
Fed Ian cos he was v slow then took out my phone
tu take pics of Nadim making funny face
and had a lot of fun but a pity the pics cant be published
cos of privacy): Zavier loves the camera. He took the
most pics dancing ard and imaginative transformers.
Phoebe was snatching for the camera time with him
and she sort of lost and started crying=.=
XuanXuan told me tu carry her and pat her to slp
so i stop the cam craze with Zavier and carried
Xuanxuan, patting her to slp cos she was tired and sick.
She even coughed in my face for fun!
Nap-time came and the teacher know she was faking
tiredness cos she was always the first one tu wake up
so she couldn be tired. I got cheated! Lolx.
Carried 2 yr old Lisa tu her sister Dayna
who is in my class. Dayna was staying full day
so she had tu slp but Lisa kept going over
tu slp beside her sister cos they love each other too much:D
Lisa cry and Dayna wanted tu carry her but since Dayna
was just 2 yrs older she cant la. She came and tell me
'Teacher, meimei is sad but i cant carry her):'
So i told her tu just hug Lisa, she'll know.
Her face immediately chng frm ): to :D
Since everytime when Lisa goes hme after half a day, Dayna will cry
i brought Lisa out for some sunshine:)
Took photos of her too and she was so happy
when she saw herself in the pic i took:)
The last pic i took of her before her ahgong came,
she was like an adult model posing. She was so happy
when she saw that photo and she went 'like like'
Haha. Alot of photos she will say 'like like' too:D
She went hme and my turn tu go hme too:)
Always waited for her tu go hme then i go cos
cant leave her alone.
Homed at 1?
I'm feeling lots better:D
Nadim keep asking me why am i going hme so fast
and ask me tu go tmrw. I have work at 5.
Mayb i'll go straight after sch so that before nap time
i'll still reach and see them before work:D

No comments: