01 July 2009

Not my Day!!

Morning wake up v early tu paint my nails:)
then went tu sch. It's raining!
I hate hate rainy days! Dampens my mood.
Went tu sch and after going tu class found
that today will be the first day of July and
my first day:X >.<"'
Finished STB feeling v sleepy.
Went tu Makan Place tu eat and
went tu class after taking temp.
Start tu chat with GF and found out
tmrw we can only meet for lunch and
not for our weekly chatting time):
Nvm, she's busy so cant blame her too.
Slept behind my laptop after an hr of fb.
IT class is just not for mii la!
Cant stand her talking but there's nth i know=.=
After sleeping went tu the toilet with Bernice
and she started singing and dancing in front of the mirror
while i stood at the side screaming cos i was in
alot of pain! Haha then Lisa came out of the toilet
and ask 'eh you 2 crazy ah?' Lolx.
After class, ask Fi tu take my laptop for mii
and i realise recently i v lazy tu take my own things.
Monday i actually wanted tu wait 2 hr just for Benie
tu take my laptop which in the end i still homed alone.
Ytd didn need laptop and today i ask Fi tu take for mii=.=
I am just plain lazy(: Haha

Oops,favourite's sick and in army O.O
Get well soon! You want go home by fri NOT sat:D
Take care!


Specially for my GF(SIMIN) who will always be there:
Happy one month!
01062009<3
The day we officially have a date fixed after
being girlfriends for so long! Dear here dear there:D
Haha LOVE LOTS!
You are always there for mii be it the past, now
AND THE FUTURE I HOPE(:
Rmb the webcam faces times, chat times and WORK!
Not tu forget the SHOPPING times:DD
You were there when i was troubled over 'you-know-who'
Helped mii straighten out my thoughts,
made mii realise how much its not worth:D
That point on, i realise i can talk tu you abt anything&everything
And we can talk abt almost every topic for the longest hours:D
Today we cant shop cos its a school day):
Nvm, we accumulate and spend BIG $ all at once!
LOVE YOU! (:

No comments: