20 July 2009

Work ytd was damn fun cos of MinYi:D
We had lots of fun 'shooting' somebody.
MinYi and me even agree tu tag team tu
make her 'disappear' from work. LOL

I was supposedly doing 2-3 if the R table open
but luckily it didn so MinYi and me became 1-1 in the end:D
BiHui and her nameless fren did 2-3 behind me.
When it was first course presentation,
this fren of hers reach her table and wanted tu put her platter
on the table! I stare at her with the 'Not now!' feeling
and she still can laugh! Obviously BiHui didn teach her:)
During the stoppage, this girl started clearing !
I happen tu go past her so i told her cant clear now.
Instead of listening, this girl continued clearing!
So when i go behind, i told BiHui 'Eh you never teach ur fren
stoppage cant clear de meh?' Then she just walk away!
Slacking behind and the two of them too.
Convo btwn MinYi and me started the 'shooting':)
MinYi: 你clear了没有?
Me: 还没有.我不在不可以clear的时候还去clear的
MinYi: 是meh? 谁clear?
So i told her who clear when they were not supposed tu.
Lol. I said my part esp loud and behind that girl:)
For her tu hear on purpose.
But me and MinYi didn specify the name la.
Unless she was idiotic enuff not tu notice:)
After that convo, MinYi told me the girl went tu tell MinYi
tu watch what we were saying. MinYi 'shoot' her back
and tell her that if she do her job properly nobody will say anything abt her.
The girl came tu tell me the same thing while she walk past me during clearing.
Her:你们的嘴巴最好放干净一点.
Me:你有懂我在讲你. 酱快承认干嘛?
After that, everytime she walk past me, she would stare!
One time i really cant tahan, i 'oi' her then she look away.
I took the fish out and she walk past me and want tu block my way!
I told her 'Eh siam la. Hot hor!'
I push the fish a lil tu the front just tu scare her.*Evil*
But who cares? Haha she asked for it la!
MinYi and me took the chance when we can tu say
that we shld not clear that fast in case ltr break . Haha.
My mood was so gud 'shooting; her with MinYi :D
If only Girlfie was there ytd night:D Haha

No comments: