17 July 2009

I woke up late today):
Last day of the week and this week keep wake up late.
Missed 2hrs of lesson. LOL.

HOPE SWEEKIAT ACE HIS ORAL TODAY!!
You+Me=A for oral:)
Make our whole night of practice worth:)
10/10 ur standard :)
Hope my tips were useful to you:)

Working tmrw:D
Finally after a week:)
Can see GF!!
Told her on MSN last nite and
we were damn happy cos its been a long time
and i didn even get tu meet her by chance in sch
or on thurs after my attachment cos she was busy with sch.
Nvm tmrw!!
Crazy in fb FFS nowadays,
snatching Girlfie frm MinYi and MinYi keep buying me frm 'owner'
Lol. Now Abdul is back tu snatch too!

Bought eye makeup frm MinYi's blogshop
cos she was still in need of orders so i help her.
Ask ard but nobody frm my list can
so she decide tu spam her MSN list again at midnight.
Haha hope you can complete the orders:)
Thanks girl:D

No comments: