21 July 2009

Went back tu sch for S&W or not i dun even have tu go back.
Was late but who cares:)
After S&W went tu the volleyball court tu acc XinYun till 8pm cos she got tu stay tu see match after S&W ended at 5pm.
She treat me ice cream cos recently she feel rich=.=
The team that we were supporting didn win in the end):
The ball hit my head!
It wasn painful if its my head it hit but it was my hairclip the ball hit!
Thats painful and i dun even know who did it=.=
Went tu find Jian Jun with XinYun but it seems he's back in Yishun but XinYun found a fren who stays in Yishun too:)
Bused home with her.
Finally i got a decent sms time with favourite:D
He passed his Nafa so he can book out and go hme on Fri instead of Sat :)
Cos he kana H1N1 and recently confirmed he was ok so he missed out lessons.
He wasn v happy cos his jump score wasn better than his own record.
He said he missed the food at work.
Food is all you can think of!
I told him i miss him at work.
Lol cos no one fold napkin for me=.=
Gudnight at 10pm:)


Lessons tmrw:)
Attachment and work on thurs:)
GF's working!!
Story-telling's next week):
Can i skip it?!

No comments: