06 July 2009

Today wasn a v gud day for mii.
Was supposed tu be out of the house by 8am.
But when i woke up it was 8 alr!
Rushed and didn have time tu make up alr
so went tu sch after just 10mins prep.
I'm amazed i can actually be ready so fast.
Reached at 9.05am and mostly everybody
was late due tu traffic jam in the morning.
Slept during the first half of the lecture
cos i was v sleepy and was only paying attention
after half an hour of slp:P
Went tu the Alumni tu eat and i only rmb my
mango pudding when we were leaving so
i take away the pudding and eat it at
OurSpace after lunch.
Went over tu the library tu borrow books for
the WriCom proj and someone didn even reply
my sms and Msn lo. I was waiting leh.
Forget it. Next time wont ask you tu carry laptop
for mii alr. Since everytime oso didn reply.
Went for IT class and learned Photoshop CS4 today.
The only lesson i paid attention. Lolx.
And after that went tu the Makan Place with Bernice.
The YooSu couple slacked there with Farhanah.
Helped Bernice with her Jap homework and looking
at the way i wrote it but i think i will just make her fail
with my CMI Jap writing. SORRY girl!
Farhanah went off early tu meet her fren
and the YooSu couple chatted and then Bernice's fren
so we said goodbye and i walked off along
the Convention centre and when i wanted tu
take out my phone, realise that my hands were empty.
I tot 'Where's my laptop?'
Then i walk back as fast as when i was working
tu the Makan Place but the place was cleared and arranged back.
Thats when i panic. Haha
Called Bernice then she ask mii tu check with the cleaners
so i went back but the manager didn see it
so i ask the other cleaners and one uncle found it.
Me: Did you see a pink laptop outside?
Uncle: Which one?I dunno what you talking abt:)
Me: Uncle i saw it le. Thanks alot!
Uncle: See la. 人走电脑没有走,不见你就知道。
Thanks tu him i got my dearest laptop back:D
Scared the hell out of mii really.
Sms Bernice tu thank her.
And then waited for bus and sms GF telling her abt it.
Went home and one v weird uncle was sitting with mii.
If i got any energy left, i'll just ask him tu shut up.
Keep talking tu himself loudly that my music
was no match for him la. Dun take bus if you
want tu talk tu urself cos it irritates ppl alot!
Reached home at 7.30pm
Actually was waiting for that BIG PIGGIE
tu reply my sms saying what time YOU are ending
but i still got tu go home myself):
I need ur help with my things thats why ask you what
time finish but you didn even reply the Msn and sms.
You know what?
I really hate it.

No comments: