14 July 2009

Went for a hair cut ytd:)
My fringe is SO short now):
Went for attachment on thurs and
after XuanXuan coughed in my face,
i became sick on fri=.=
No voice, headache till i feel my head will explode!
coughed till heart and stomach was painful):
Went tu the doctor's as promised tu 'Favourite'
who was sick and went on MC for 5 days frm army!
If only i could have his MC for sch!

Went tu sch ytd thinking i was ok but
in the end, slept in the lecture and in IT class.
Didn bring my laptop and the teacher ask
me tu go home. Wanted tu wait for XinYun
so i stayed on. Went for early dinner with XinYun,
Fidelia,Amanda and XingFen:D
Fidelia didn have shoes tu play in the last min Vball match
so we started tu ask ppl for size 8 shoes=.=
Asked SengYau but he didn bring cos no training.
Ask Lin Wee instead when somehow i got the
feeling that he was wearing slippers.
Met him at Makan Place and i was right! Lol.
In the end, Fidelia's fren lend her the shoes.
Went home cos i felt v giddy cant wait for XinYun.
Saw LinWee and co. on the bus.
Saw Hwee Siang on 920 and lil chat b4 i reach home.

Didn attend sch today .
But i got tu finish Dreamweaver by today:D
BCE tmrw so no nd for sch.
Attachment on thurs which i dunno if i can go.
Fri lesson for 2 hrs and home:D
Next week is Elearning week for me.
I want holidays!

No comments: