10 April 2010

Quick quick post before Mum completes her Wii Bowling and i have tu sleep.
Nicole's new April mix was nice.
I just didn't know most of the songs inside but it brings up the mood alot.
Definitely great help i were tu be on the bus on the way tu work 7am!
I will be wide awake , mood high at work unlike the usual.
HAHA! Chatted with BF online just now and this silly BF
of mine didn't smoke today at all! It's a great achievement man!
Hope your tattoo determination stops you from spending $20 every week
on that useless and harmfulpack of sticks! HAHA!
I shall change it tu Ricola next time i see it in your pocket again.
HAHA! Hey. doesn't it mean i have tu prepare Ricola with me everytime? No way!
And BF, please please get me sweets tmrw when you come for work!
You cancelled your sunday shift, make up for it!
And WGS, i booked for you and you said no, no and NO! no matter how much i beg you.
Today, that dumbass woman just 'forced' you and yes was the answer. WTF!
You dumb dumb dumb BF!
SiMin dear just came back from BKK safe and sound and she got me stuff
from Bangkok! LOVE LOVE LOVE! I have the same thing as MinYi but a diff color.
Hope its pink! HAHA! I really like pink stuff. Nails, phone, laptop,nail polish remover, and i would love to get a pink wallet! HAHA!
I shall get it on tuesday mayb on my shopping trip! HAHA!
My list are so long ~ I want tu buy make up mist! Pink, yellow or blue?
Shall ask BF tmrw(: HAHA!
Prata and prawn noodles for breakfast tmrw morning!
Thanks to my lovely lovely Daddy who is driving me tu work before going
tu pray at Grandpa's house. Thanks tu him i am being rich again soon!
Ppl who know me would have known how close and loving
my Grandpa and I are. And ppl who know me well enough would
know how much i missed him since 13 years ago. I still do!
13 years was freaking long sometimes i feel like joining him! HAHA!
Each time i meet with problems, stress, frustrations,
i would be silently talking in cantonese to myself directing
those words to Grandpa. I am a big girl now, but i still
am a little girl to him. After he left me when i was just 5,
my world felt lost like i no longer have a grandparent who dotes on me.
My other grandparents dun love me as much as they love my sisters.
I didn;t even get tu see Dad's mum cos she died way before i was born.
I really miss you Grandpa! Tmrw's the official 13th year i miss you~

No comments: