04 April 2010

I know i just post ytd but i simply have nothing else tu do!
WTH! I do nothing but stay at home when i dun have work.
It's my off day so shall post about ytd.

Went tu work after having a quick chat with BF on MSN:D
He just randomly ask me tu watch a video.
I watched it before but still its the thought that counts.
Thanks for making my day, sweets:D
I am trying tu control my temper alot today=.=
Just like what i said, bad temper after having this BF of mine.
Went tu work and immediately start on the sash tying.
After 7 tables, Jane said it wasn't what she wanted.
WTF, Abdul said just leave it and tie the rest but he said eat first
so we went down for dinner and when all the 5pm staff came,
they tie the sash just for the sake of tying it!
Jane happened tu see one table with the rubbish sash tied
and assumed i was the one who did it and got all the blame.
Seriously, keep your hands tu yourself if you dunno how tu tie it!
MinYi and i had tu re-tie every single sash we see across the ballroom
of 40 tables because every single one was like shit.
Simply annoyed by how ignorant ppl work.
Got 2-3 with MinYi after god knows how long.
The table of china ppl simply had no manners at all!
No offence towards them but this lady kept her chair so moved out
when its so fucking cramp with 40 tables.
When i was rushing, kicked the leg of her chair accidentally
and my toe bleed. Damn painful tu walk around>.<
Helped BF tu clear since MinYi and I were fast enough:D
End of dinner, collected the sash into one trash bag and counted.
I think i lost count but it should have 190.
Turnover and Aunty Tm said i should have taken the water base
together with the dessert plate so that i can save the trouble of doing
double job. I was like ya la ya la, why should i listen tu you?
I didn't ask you tu help me put the water base, i intend
tu put the base after the plates, what can you do about that?
And if i should take the base together with the plates,
why didn't the person who fold it put the base with the plates
like it was supposed tu be? Then i wont have tu do double right?
Use your brains. You BP aunties always know that i cannot
lose my temper at you and i should have the most respect for you,
well prove it. Show me you deserve it or not don't even think about it.
Respect is earned not given ok? You still dun understand it despite
your age! Sometimes, its such a joke seeing how i know some of
the things at work more than you do, despite you working there
longer than i do:D
Nearly lost my phone when i punch out cos i left it inside my uniform,
Told BF tu help me call and guess what, he went ut smoke!
Tsk, i should have let those pack of cigarettes remain in my pocket
and never return it like what i did that time!
HuangZhen helped me call instead and thanks tu him i found my phone:D
Kim Hock was on my transport too and i didn't know it until
he wanted tu get on the van. he told me tu move out tu let him go in,
i did as told and got a knock on my head! WTH
He practically making fun of me for the time he was on transport.
Got home at 2am while texting my lovely Twinnie:D

No comments: