15 April 2010

Oh BF):

Seriously, BF must you do it everytime?
Disappoint me after i thought you had agreed.
I thought you were really okay with the shift.
Turns out you just didn't cancel it in front of me.
Well, maybe i expected too much from the very little you can give.
One day and the last day, mayb just that one day.
I did too much, expected too much.
I was happy seeing the pop-up window when you came online.
Thought you had forgotten about ur shift, i reminded you.
Turns out you thought i booked 5pm for you, it's 9am!
All the way till 2am. So that i could work longer with you.
Thinking that you wont cancel sunday's work.
My mood just dropped totally when you kept saying you cant.
It's like those days i wake up and just feel moody for no reason.
Now there is a reason. I wont get pissed like i used tu.
I learned not to be, i just got disappointed.
Each time disappoint comes to me, receiving it silently is what i do.
I end up not knowing how tu react when ppl greet me, talk tu me.
That's me but i really don't like it the way i behave.
I feel so rude.

No comments: